Day 12: Making Out

((The image above belongs to Pugishka from Tumblr.))

The slow, steady waves crashed onto the white sand as the young couple ran barefooted along the shore. Their feet squished gently against the soft, brown sand as the salty ocean water splashed over their wet feet. Japan was running away from America as he kept chasing him around the beach, trying to get his glasses back from the brunette man. They laughed gleefully as Japan did his best to keep a long distance from his boyfriend, trying his best to keep up since America was much faster than him. As America gradually got closer to him, he reached a hand over to grab Japan by his shoulder and ends up falling against the soft sand, flopping onto his back as he tried to catch his breath. Japan eventually noticed he wasn't being chased anymore and stops to look back at America. He tried to even out his breathing as he slowly walked towards the American, who had a hand placed over his closed eyes to block out the hot, burning summer sun.

Japan slowly kneels beside him, his hands gently resting over his lap, and slowly looks down at the blond man. Unknowingly, he shifts his eyes over to his toned torso and begins to realize how hot America was in just his red boarding shorts. His heart begins to race rapidly as his breathing gradually increases the more he keeps noticing the little details he never really noticed before. Japan slowly reaches a hand for America's abs before America quickly grabs it, causing him to jump from the sudden reaction of the blond man. He quickly moves his head over to meet America's striking, blue eyes that were still hiding under his forearm as he gazed back into Japan's sparkly, brown eyes. America slowly stood up from the ground, not breaking eye contact with the smaller man, and keeps Japan's smaller hand wrapped around his bigger hand. He lightly lets out a small chuckle before opening his mouth to speak. "What are ya doing, Japan?" Japan's cheeks quickly become dusted in pink as he kept staring into America's eyes, blinking a few times with his mouth slightly opened before finding the words to explain this situation.

"N-Nothing, America. I-I mean, I was just-" Japan's words were suddenly interrupted by a pair of soft lips as his body was brought closer to America's. America's big hands ran through Japan's black hair as his tongue greedily pressed against his lips, begging Japan to open his mouth. Without hesitation, Japan eventually opened his mouth and allowed America's tongue to enter. He quickly wrapped his arms around America's neck and dragged him down on top of his smaller body, laying down across the soft sand as the waves kept coming towards them. America slightly shifted his body as he tried to get more comfortable on top of Japan, deepening the kiss further and causing Japan to let out a soft moan of pleasure. The long, ocean waves kept splashing over the young couple as America's lingering hand slowly slid down Japan's left side and stopped once it reached his hip, letting it rest there as Japan tightened his arms more around his neck. They both craved more for each other's love as their hearts pounded heavily against their chests in unison, causing their breathing to increase rapidly the longer they kissed.

Japan slightly lifted his right leg over America's hip, but quickly stopped upon hearing a loud 'ahem' from an annoyed man, immediately breaking their kiss as he shoved America off his body. America slightly shook his head in confusion and furrowed his brows before looking up and seeing England standing right in front of the two. His arms were crossed over his chest as he kept an annoyed look on his face, his thick eyebrows forming a noticeable wrinkle between his forehead. "This is a public area, dammit! Don't you two have any bloody manners!? America, you should know better! I didn't raise you to be this way!" America rolled his eyes upon hearing the Englishman's nagging complaints. He let out a long, heavy sigh as Japan awkwardly hid his blushing face with his hands, bringing his legs closer to hide as much as he could.

England kept lecturing America on manures and values as France walked behind him and placed a hand over his shoulder, quickly dragging him away from the embarrassed couple as he told him to leave them alone. England shot narrow glares at him as he was being dragged further away from Japan and America, leaving them alone by the ocean waves along with the shore. America looked over in Japan's direction and let out a soft chuckle, gently ruffling his soft hair as he kept hiding his flustered face. "Aw, don't be shy, Japan. We got too into the moment to realize what we were doing. It's only natural we got this way." Without lifting his head, Japan quickly hugged America and hid his face against his broad chest, not wanting to speak up out of shyness and awkwardness. America smiled lightly as he planted a small kiss on top of Japan's head, gently running his fingers through his black locks as he looked ahead of him.

The young couple stayed in that position for a while before getting back up on their feet. Japan shifted his attention over to America's glasses that he still had in his right hand, now lightly splashed by ocean water and slightly covered with brown sand. He carefully unfolds them and places them back on America's face, smiling lightly as he lowered his arms back down. America thanked Japan, not minding how dirty his lenses were, and reached for Japan's hand as they started walking back to where everyone else was waiting for them.