Day 15: In a Different Clothing Style

((The image above belongs to Pugishka from Tumblr.))

America casually walks downstairs as he makes his way to the living room. He suddenly stops in his tracks when he sees Japan cleaning the antiques with a black feathered duster, the tip appearing as if it were lightly dipped in white paint. He always cleaned around the house whenever he was bored, but he never did so in a maid's outfit. America rubs his eyes with his hands, lifting his glasses and quickly adjusting them, as he opens his mouth to speak. "What the hell are you wearing!?" Japan flinched upon hearing the American's booming voice as he turns his head around to glance over in his direction. His little maid dress twirled lightly as he came to a complete stop, pink particles dusting over his fair cheeks as he ducked his head to look down at the ground. He lifts his head back up at America, who still looked shocked, and furrowed his eyes a bit as he kept bashfully staring at him.

"You're questioning me when you're dressed like that?" America glanced down at his tight, black skinny jeans that were all ripped from his thighs down to his knee with a long, stretched-out white tank top. His wrists were covered in all kinds of weird bracelets that went with his outfit along with matching rings wrapped around every finger. America raises his hands as he looked back up at Japan, who still wasn't sure what his boyfriend was wearing.

"What? What's wrong with the way I dress?"

"You look like a young teenager wanting attention from his parents."

"What!? I look just fine, dude."

"Why would you wear that though? Out of all the clothes that you could have picked, you-"

"Why would you wear that, huh!?"

Japan stood in silence as he stared blankly over at America. He slightly tilts his head down and turns his head over to the side, his face flustering the longer he took to say something back to him. America chuckled lightly as he sees the blushing Japanese man in front of him, taking a few steps forward as he slowly approached his smaller form. He carefully wraps his arms around his waist as he placed his chin on top of Japan's shoulder, slightly closing his eyes as he kept hugging him close. Japan slightly flinched from the little gesture as he looks over in America's direction.

America lifts his head a bit as he looks over at Japan, slightly tilting his head at him before starting to speak again. "You should wear this more often. It's quite a turn-on ~!" Japan's face turned scarlet red as his blush grew from his cheeks to the tip of his ears. America played around with the knot behind his back and roughly tugged on it as he tried to untie it, causing Japan to quickly turn around and push America away from him.

"What are you doing!? Are you trying to get me undressed!?" America let out a low chuckle as he attempted to reach his hands towards the knot again. Japan kept shoving the American away as he cautiously walked backward with his arms stretched out in front of him to keep his distance. He quickly runs to their bedroom and slams the door shut, leaving America by himself in the living room. America let out a light chuckle as he smirks widely to himself, slightly shaking his head at the same time. He makes his way towards the kitchen and sits down on one of the kitchen chairs, resting his arms on top of the table as he ponders to himself.

"He'll be back. I know he wants me."