My Guardian - Vampire Academy

(A/N: This is the Adrian Ivashkov pairing. I'll be putting my Oc's profile and a bit of a background on her.)

Name
Viktoriya Hathaway

Nicknames
Viktor
Riya
Tori
Vitiya

Born
July 29th, 1985

Age
25

Species
Dhampir

Hair Color
Black/Light Brown highlights

Eye Color
Honey Brown/Light Golden brown in the sun

Complexion
Warm Brown

Height
5 foot 10 inches

Weight
144 pounds of muscles, ass, thighs, and breasts

Family
Janine Hathaway(Mother)
Ibrahim 'Abe' Mazur(Father)
Rosemarie 'Rose' Hathaway(Little Sister)

Powers
Regenerative healing factor
Disease Immunity
Daytime walking
Enhanced Senses
Enhanced Stamina
Enhanced Durability
Enhanced Endurance
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Speed
Enhanced Combat
Danger intuition
Enhanced Beauty

Weaknesses
None

"We're the protectors, the guardians. Dhampirs lives are dedicated to protecting the Moroi. We live by one simple expression: they come first."

Dhampir are Moroi-human hybrids. Their role in vampiric society is to act as Guardians to the Moroi, protecting them from their monstrous counterparts, the Strigoi.

Birth
In the years before the Dark Ages, the Dhampir were traditionally born through the union of a Moroi and a human, creating a half-vampire, half-human hybrid. In modern times, Dhampir are now born through the union of a Moroi and another Dhampir with the exception of The Keepers.

Physical Abilities
Unlike the Moroi, Dhampir do not possess Elemental abilities. Instead, they are born with quicker reflexes, increased strength, heightened agility, greater flexibility and vast endurance. With these superhuman physical strengths, they are able to match the strength of the Strigoi. Dhampir such as Viktoriya Hathaway are born with each of these abilities and are trained throughout their years at St. Vladimir's Academy to defend against and if need be take down a Strigoi in combat.

Regenerative healing factor
Dhampir heal faster and more effectively than humans. Wounds such as burns and other injuries can heal within a few hours. Their increased metabolism only improves this ability.

Enhanced Metabolism
Dhampir have a naturally high metabolism that enhances their physical abilities. Thanks to this enhanced metabolism, Dhampir are resistant to diseases and most toxins, but not alcohol.

Enhanced Senses
A Dhampir's five senses are heightened greatly. Dhampir senses are nearly as strong and sensitive as that of a Moroi.

Night Vision
Dhampir are able to see in the dark at night.

Enhanced Memory
Dhampir have great memory and can recall thoughts and memories much more easily than humans.

Enhanced Strength
Dhampir are exceptionally strong allowing them to defend against and potentially kill a Strigoi. They can lift objects three times their body weight. This strength is naturally greater than that of a Moroi.

Enhanced Resilience
The Dhampir's highly advanced musculature produces less fatigue toxins during physical activity than that of a human. The Dhampir's bodily tissues are harder and more resistant to certain types of injuries than the bodies of normal humans.