She-Ra, Princess of Power[AdoraxThor]

Super Name:
She-Ra

Real Name:
Princess Adora of Eternia

Alias(es):
Adora of Etheria
Princess Adora
Adora
She-ra of Power
She-ra of Etheria
Princess of Power
Princess of Etheria

Gender:
Female

Species:
Human/Light Elf

Birth Home:

Alfheim, Eternia

Adoptive Home:

Midgard/Earth

Hair color:

Blonde

Eye Colour:
Blue

Abilities:
Superhuman strength
Ability to communicate with animals
Healing abilities

Played by:
Amber Heard

Physical appearance:One of the only major differences between She-Ra and Adora is that the former possesses waist-length blonde hair, which she holds back with a winged, crown-like headdress

One of the only major differences between She-Ra and Adora is that the former possesses waist-length blonde hair, which she holds back with a winged, crown-like headdress.

She wears a short white dress decorated with metal patterns, as well as a red cape, golden boots, and long golden bracers that extend from her elbows to her wrists. Otherwise, her features are the same as Adora's, with blue eyes and red lips.

She carries a sword with a crystal in the middle in a scabbard (that seems to only appear when she needs it) on her back.

Personality:
In addition to being very beautiful, She-Ra, like He-Man, is a strong-willed, forceful individual who believes firmly in doing the right thing and encouraging others to do so. 

The differences between them are subtle, and can likely be traced back to Adora's time as a Force Captain for the Hydra.

She-Ra is a good deal more strategic than most. She out-thinks and out-maneuvers before ultimately disarming anyone in a direct confrontation.She-Ra exhibits fierce loyalty. 

Powers and abilities:
She-Ra displays a number of above average physical abilities and numerous supernatural abilities. She has super-human strength, enhanced speed, reflexes, and near-invulnerability. She has communicated with animals via telepathy. 

She has the ability to transform her chief weapon, "The Sword of Protection," into other weapons, including a shield, boomerang, bola, lasso, and a giant handcuff. It can also be transformed into tools. 

While She-Ra displays various abilities, her sword is her primary means of attack and defense.

Biography:
She-Ra is introduced in the Battle of New York against the Chitauri and Loki, but only after having escaped a Cryo cell in a Hydra base. With the help of one of their assets, getting out she stayed under the radar for a few years,

She learned self-control over every ability she learned she had and then created a life for herself, and became a superhero on the side, she had quite a lot of competition, living in New York and all,

She was saving people left and right along with Spider-man from Queens, the Dare Devil in Hell's Kitchen and many more all over but she had taken up her area in Brooklyn, she stopped human bad guys and superpowered ones.

But she worked as a historian in the Smithsonian she was primarily in the Norse and Greek sections of the museum. The day the portal up in the sky over Stark tower was the day she was coming in to work, 

She was moved out of the way with other civilians but the heroes were all out and fighting off the aliens, so she slipped out of her 'group' and went back to her car for her sword which she kept in the trunk. 

(A/N: I know her power-up call is 'For the Honor of Grayskull' but because of her being on Earth it won't be Grayskull it will be Earth instead. Also, Eternia is a region in Alfheim, the home of the Light Elves.)