MY Secret Service - Inu x Boku SS[Soushi x Oc]

Name 

Jaymes Hatake

Kanji 

ジェイムズ・ハタケ

Rōmaji 

Hatake Jeimuzu

Characteristics

Race

Youkai 

Human

Gender 

Female

Age

N/A(Never died or reincarnated)

Birthday

April 4 (Aries)

Eye Color 

Brown(Human)

Gold(Youkai)

Hair Color

Dark Brown(Human)

Pure White(Youkai)

Height

179 cm (5'8")

Blood Type

AB+

Personal Status

Status

Alive

Relative(s)

None(All Deceased)

Soushi Miketsukami (Husband)

Unnamed son

Appearance/Human Form

Jaymes is a tall woman with long dark brown hair usually tied up with a white ribbon, with her bangs and fringe framing her face and deep brown eyes. Jaymes is almost always seen in casual or semi-casual kimonos or sundresses.

Appearance/Youkai Form

In her Youkai from, she dresses in a red and green kimono with a gold obi that is tied in a bow in front of her middle. Her hair is done up in a geiko fashion and she wears makeup, her hair is pure white with two horns at the top of her hairline, her eyes turn gold and glow dangerously, scaring anyone to look at them. She wields a longer than normal Katana and is deadly with it. 

Personality 

Jaymes spent most of her life looking for her soulmate, and every time she would find him he would be in a relationship with some other girl, and she would be the reason he would be killed and taken from Jaymes again, sending her on her search all over again.

Doing this so many times built up a wall of steel and ice around her heart, to the point where she would inflict the most painful and torturous death on the woman that got her soulmate killed, she would find peace each time she did it too. 

But when she's around Soushi, she is the nicest person you could ever know. There are only two people who are exceptions to this rule, Ririchiyo Shirakiin and Kagerou Shoukiin. She's close friends with Zange Natsume who has taken to nicknaming her, JayJay. 

Because of his Youkai powers, Zange knows everything about Jaymes and often helps her when she wants to be alone with Soushi without having to deal with his jealous and overly clingy employer, who in private tried to make moves on him every chance she gets. 

Before Jaymes showed up after getting word from Natsume, about Soushi and Ririchiyo. She moved into the Maison de Ayakashi. She moved into the apartment on the same floor as him, surprising him the next morning when they both left their rooms for their morning routines. 

She was happy to see him but kept it to herself until she could talk to Natsume. She needed to know the new him before she talked to him, but he was drawn to her; like he should be as she is his soulmate.