My Sun [Twilight/Teen Wolf{Jacob Black x Oc}]

(A/N: This is will be my third attempt at a twilight fanfiction but it will have a little of Teen Wolf in it too. But mostly Twilight through to Breaking Dawn.)

Name
Liviya Swan

Nicknames
Liv
Vivi
Viya
Ivy

Born
July 14th, 1987 in Beacon Hills, California

Age
17 years old

Species
Shapeshifter(Doesn't know it) [She's a Twilight Shifter even though she was bitten by a Teen Wolf Werewolf]

Gender
Female

Occupation
Student(Twilight through to Eclipse)
Works as a part-time mechanic on the reservation(Twilight through to Eclipse)

Family
Nadine Swan(Mother-Dead)
Brandon Swan(Father-Dead)
Charlie Swan(Uncle)
Renee Dwyer(Aunt)
Phil Dwyer(Step-Uncle)
Bella Swan(Cousin)

Nationality
American

Pairing
Jacob Black(Tyler Lautner)

PairingJacob Black(Tyler Lautner)

HISTORY

Liv is seventeen years old and is the sole survivor of a vicious animal attack that left her temporarily hospitalized and her parents dead.

With no other blood relatives in Beacon Hills, Liv was stuck moving to Washington Forks with her Uncle Charlie, her mom's brother.

With his small two bedroom house not able to house all three of them, Liv found a small bungalow in La Push, the native reservation in Forks.

Her parents having left her a large sum of money for such a horrid situation helped with the purchase and the lease of a semi-new car to use for driving to and from school.

Her mother was a popular author and her dad was a Lawyer that worked with someone else that lived in Beacon and they were unstoppable earning respect and a well over the top salary.

Even with all that Liv still worked and put her earnings into an account for future uses. Examples being collage or moving back to Beacon when she was no longer a minor.

But soon that would be the least of her problems. After a hairy situation with a full moon and meeting a pack of overly large wolves, the leader told her that what she thought were myths were real.

Liv did not expect any of that and wanted to deny everything but it doesn't help when she was walking around on four legs and covered in snowy white fur, with glowing red eyes.

How will Liv live?