Nova Emperor[My Hero Academia - MaleOc x Todoroki Shoto]

(A/N: This will be my second attempt at this one so when I start please bare with it.)

"I intend to keep my promise, to protect everything within my reach."

Japanese Name
明けの明星上天

Rōmaji Name
Akenomyōsei Jōten

Alias
Nova Emperor(新星天皇, Shinsei Ten'nō)

Personal Description
Birthday
March 10

Gender
Female

Height
168 cm (5 ft 6 in)

Blood Type
O

Hair Color
Black with a Red streak

Eye Color
Gold

Quirk
Steal

Status
Alive

Birthplace
Tokyo, Japan

Occupation
Student

Affiliation
U.A. High School

Team(s)
Team Jōten(Leader)

Fighting Style
Close, Medium and Long Distance Fighting

Fighting StyleClose, Medium and Long Distance Fighting

Akenomyōsei Jōten is a student at U. A High School, he is a orphan who was placed in the care of Endeavor, he was taken in by the Flame Hero after Jōten's family was killed in a villain attack and he was nearly killed. A cool-headed tactician, who doesn't hesitate to use even himself if it ensures victory. His prosthetic arm allows him to convert powerful energy from Flame like quirks to fire energy, this let's him burn his enemies to ashes.

But his real Quirk is much different, his real quirk is called Steal. It lets him steal any aspect of his opponent weather it be their strength, endurance, or even their quirk letting go use it as his own, the drawback is that it wounds and or drains him if he takes way more than he can handle.

Jōten feels helpless witnessing his friends becoming more and more exhausted with never-ending battles against powerful enemies. He feels the need to gain more power to prevent making the same mistakes he did in the past, and become more reliable to other members of Class 1-A.

The prosthetic is what gave him his name Nova Emperor, that and his overwhelming chance height and commanding presence.

Appearance

Akenomyōsei Jōten is an extremely tall young man, he appears to be almost 30, but he's actually only 16

Akenomyōsei Jōten is an extremely tall young man, he appears to be almost 30, but he's actually only 16. He towers over his classmates at almost 6ft 5incs. He's got a rather narrow but muscular build and lightly tanned skin, and dark scars. The front of his hair is black and short with a red streak which spikes upwards at all angles on his head but sits low over his forehead coming down to his eyebrows, the rest of it falls down to his thighs when it's tied up, his eyes are sharp and narrow and bright gold in colour.

At school, he wears the standard U.A. uniform, save for the customary red tie, and underneath his open blazer, he wears a white button-up shirt with the first three buttons undone showing off a dark gothic necklace, his school pants lay tight against his muscular legs, his shirt tucked properly into them showing off his tall and muscular build. He likes to wear narrow but long tipped shoes to give his appearance a rather classy look, but it only serves to make his already tall build, taller.

His hero costume is...(Way too detailed for me to even try to write in detail so whenever I need to bring it up I'll post a picture with it so that my readers can see it and just picture it with the rest of the writing)...

Pairing
Shoto Todoroki

I lost inspiration for the original version of this so I rewrote it and changed everything but the pairing