Figure Out the Truth

A/N

I don't know where Metro City is located exactly. I am using West Branch in this story as a reference for where Metro City is because I know the lay out of the city. sorry if I'm wrong. anyway here you go!

There he lay, the big headed man had landed on you through the portal thing. As you say his name the portal closes leaving a barley blackened ceiling. You were so stunned that the only thing you were able to say was his name. He looks up at you panting.

"Yes yes you know my name, now help me."

That's when you noticed the dark liquid leaking out from underneath his hand on his shoulder. He was hurt, bleeding, how? Your mind swelled with questions but you had no time to sit there and ask questions. There were voices coming from the stairwell. Voices you recognized as your cousins. Grabbing Megaminds hand, you ran back into your room, they couldn't see him.

"Oof! Hey wait! What are you-!" you threw your hand over his mouth and shushed him.

"You can't let anyone know that you are here! They would freak out!" you whisper yelled at him.

He pushed you off him with his bloody hand, you noticed the bullet hole in his shoulder.

"Listen," he said to you, "No one would freak out, it's not like I'm evil anymore. The people of Metrocity love me so I-"

"That's the thing," You cut him off, "You are not in metro city any longer. This is different, you.. Y-you are supposed to be from a movie. This is West Branch, West Branch Michigan."

You had to travel all the way there for the wedding, only a few hours since you had moved to Michigan about a year ago to be closer to your family. You went to the bathroom of your hotel room and grabbed a towel. You told Megamind to hold his arm out and keep still. The wound went all the way through his arm so there was no need to try and fish any bullets out. So insead you wrapped the towel around his shoulder and tied it off very tightly. Megamind groaned in pain.

"There, that will keep it good for a little bit but I have to go get some rubbing alcohol to clean it. You need to stay here and relax, and do not leave this room." you state walking toward the door, you didn't realize you were still in your dress and makeup.

"Hold on a minute," He stood up, "What is West Branch and what do you mean a movie?"

"I can tell you when I get back."
"I can't have rubbing alcohol, the chemical reaction with my blood can make it burst to flames. So come back and explain what you mean!" Megamind was demanding with his words.

So you took a deep breath and took out your laptop. You had the Megamind movie downloaded onto it so you pulled it up and showed him the first few minutes of it. As for the city, you looked up a map and showed him the City of West Branch which you were in. He was slack jawed the entire time like he couldn't comprehend what was happening.

After a moment or two he spoke, "B-but that's where metrocity is suppose to be... where is it..."

"I told you it's not real, not here. How did you get here in the first place?" you were pretty sure you knew exactly what happened. That gun, and that blue thing was definitely a portal. Connections say that gun is a portal gun and he fired it to get away from being attacked. You were almost correct. He explained everything about the robbery and getting shot. As the words came out of Megaminds mouth, you couldn't help but notice the despair in his voice. It was a lot for him to take in, for anyone to take in. When he was done explaining and the tears dripped from his eyes you two sat in silence.

"So um..." You said after a long period of silence between the two of you, "I can try to help with your portal gun, so you can stay with me.."

The words came softly from your mouth as he looked at you with a little amount of joy.

"You mean it?" He asked

You nodded. Lucky the room you got for the wedding had two beds so that night you two slept apart. Well slept is a loosely used word. While Megamind snored on you lay awake in your bed not sure what to do.