Chapter Forty Two

"Oh my gosh!" I laughed as me and Johnson sat at a table "shhhh!" Johnson shushed me while holding back his own laughs "he actually did it! He broke up with that skank" I smiled "yeah he did" he smiled before frowning slightly "what?" I asked "maybe we were hard on him" he said and at those words guilt immediately took over me "yeah we were. I didn't necessarily mean it though I was just mad and needed to push all that anger on someone and jax just happened to be that person" I sighed while rubbing my temples to ease the stress "I'm not saying your a horrible person for doing that pres because if I'm being honest it was seriously hot" he smirked making me roll my eyes and blush "shut up" I playfully nudged him "but I seriously I think we should apologize" he said and I nodded "yeah we can do it today after school" I said and he nodded "okay cool yeah I can arrange that" Johnson said "gosh I hope he forms the slam the door in our face" I chuckled "he wouldn't" an confirmed "he broke up with her" I smiled and Johnson took my hand kissing It "he broke up with her baby" he said making my heart do backflips. Okay so maybe I'm still not use to hearing him call me baby or girlfriend or anything for that matter! It just feels so fake but I love it, I really do. School ended quicker than usual today and right now me and Johnson are on our way towards jax house with our hearts on our sleeves "you ready?" He asked me as we stepped out of the car and I took his hand in mine before nodding "yep!" I gave him a reassuring smile and he chuckled before pulling me along with him toward the door. "He's not here" I'm assuming the woman when answered the door was his made "well do you know when he'll be back?" I asked smiling at her "no I'm sorry" she frowned and I sighed "oh well, when he gets here can you let him know his friends stopped by?" J asked and she nodded before closing the door "where do you think he went?" I asked as we sat back in the car "I don't know but we'll get the chance to apologize just not today I guess" he said and I nodded thinking it over "you want to go catch a movie?" J asked "I can't today's game day at my house. My family do this twice a month" I said "okay we can do it another time" he said and I smiled at him "hey Johnson" I said "yeah?" He glanced over at me "do you... do you want to join me?" I asked and it was silent for a moment making me regret every saying something "never mind that was stupid of me to even ask i mean we've only bee_", "pres" he smiled while grabbing my hand making me stop talking and look over at him "yeah?" I asked "shut up. Of course I'll come" he said and a blush immediately creeped onto my face "great" I whispered still embarrassed. "Mom, dad I'm home" I shouted walking into the house with J not far behind me "oh great now we can start the game!" Mom cheered as she rounded the corner with a smile on her face but stopped once she saw him "and who is this?" She smiled sweetly at Johnson making me relax a bit "mom this is my friend Johnson" I introduced them making sure to leave out the boy part "oh friend? I see" she asked with a raised eyebrow before smiling making me blush even harder than before "well I'm sure your father would love to meet your friend, do come in dear" she guided j in and as she walked past us I sent him an apologetic smile before we entered the layer of doom. "Dad, Mom meet my friend Johnson" I introduced him "hi it's nice to meet you all" j offered a small smile which my mom happily returned but not so much from my dad "why don't you come over here and sit beside me boy" dad said making Johnson pale a bit before he agreed at sat beside him "dad" I sighed while starring at him pleading "what I just want to talk to him that's all" he said giving me an innocent look "mom do something" I whispered turning towards her for help "oh okay" she said before getting up and lightly pushing me to the side before sitting back down and popping some popcorn into her mouth. I could have sworn my eyes were popping out of my head by now "what? You were blocking the view" she said referring to my dad and Johnson who were now in the kitchen talking, well more like dad talking and Johnson standing as stiff as a board occasionally nodding his head like some programed robot "you guys are crazy I promise" I mumbled as I sat down beside her "shh!" She shushed me before putting the bowl of popcorn in my lap and nodding her head towards me all while her eyes stayed on the two guys in front of us "why not" I mumbled taking a handful and shoving it into my mouth. Might as well get comfortable and watch 'the show' as my mom so kindly put it.