Chapter 1;

Basically this is my first ever story so bear with me. 'Constructive' criticism is much needed. I actually put a lot of effort into this so i'd really appreciate it if you don't copy or translate it without my consent. Thank you and Enjoyy

Chapter 1;

Tori's POV

It was him again.

Same light brown hair tucked into a beanie protectively, same pair of hazel eyes, same smile quirked to the side impishly.

He'd been appearing in my dreams lately. He never spoke. I was always in the subconscious barely-awake phase during these dreams and I'd had quite a few 'intimate' moments with the guy. He made me feel like I had a second, more active life.

I'd never dreamt up someone so real. I had him down to the tiniest detail. His golden skin. The dimple materializing on his right cheek. Even his cute habit of pulling down his beanie.

According to my subconscious brain, his name was Chris Nightly.

"Wake up Tori, class is over." Mel stated while poking my left arm with her pen.

"Ugh fine." I replied as I rubbed my eyes. Creepy enough, Mel still hadn't stopped poking me with that darn pen of hers. "Hey, you do realize that I'm not an animal right?"

"Judging from the way you sleep, I'm surprised they haven't already reserved a spot for you at the zoo. I'm 100% sure that your 'naps' are considered as hibernation."

"Oh shut up, peasant." She chuckled in victory while I placed my biology notebook neatly into my navy blue bag. We made our way our way through the busy halls of Monroe High School to reach our blue lockers.

MHS was a stereotypical American high school; you have the cheerleaders sleeping with everyone, the jocks bullying everyone, the nerds continuously getting beat up, and the norms who were just 'there'.

I guess I'd be classified in the normal-emo category; if that even existed. I was like that uncategorized element in the periodic table.

Now was that Hydrogen or Helium?

Mel, on the other hand, was a cheerful-looking strawberry blonde. She was the definition of girly girl. The ironic part was that she was incredibly smart, but had the appearance of a naïve, gullible teenager.

The two of us made the strangest pair. I had long, wavy, ebony hair and she had short, glossy, strawberry blonde hair. I had creepy gray eyes whereas she had a pair of captivating green ones. I had over six random tattoos scattered on my body while she had none. I was curvy, she was skinny. You see where I'm going with this? The only things we had in common were probably our height and messed up family issues.

"I'll have whatever the hell that is, and a bottle of water." I pointed at something that was supposed to be a burger but had a different fate.

"I'd like a salad and water, please." Mel requested politely.

We both carried our trays and sat down at our usual table away from the irritating teenagers. "Are you still having those dreams?" "Yeah, and they've gotten way more frequent."

I felt my cheeks heat up at the mere mention of Chris.

Yes, it's perfectly normal to blush over someone that may or may not exist. I mean, Percy Jackson isn't real yet he is practically drooled over by millions, including myself.

Aiden came over to our table and not so gracefully sat down. "HEEYYYYY" he basically shouted. "Woah, what's up with the yelling?" I exclaimed while dramatically removing my hands which just so happened to have become glued to my ears at Aiden's deafening arrival.