Chapter 4;

Tori’s POV:

“Well hello ladies.” Aiden greeted us with a classic smirk and wink.

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be sucking off some girl’s face?” Mel asked with sarcasm.

“Nahh, I’d much rather stare at yours.” He retorted with yet another wink. I swear I could see her cheeks redden.

Aiden always flirts with us but not once did I see Mel blush.

Note to self; Interrogate Mel about Aiden.

“Shut up, peasant. But seriously, why are you here?” She asked. We didn’t have any classes with Aiden except lunch so why he was in our English class right now was a mystery.

“Owhh, aren’t you happy to see me?” He pouted. To which I replied to with a punch to his shoulder.

“Okay okay fine.” He rubbed his shoulder. “Damn girl, violent much?” I glared at him. “Start talking mister.”

“So I may or may not have gotten myself kicked out of my English class so they sent me here instead.” He shrugged like it was no big deal. When in fact it was, no one ever gets kicked out for no good reason. It was one of the few reasonable rules of our school.

“What the hell did you do to get kicked out?” I asked while rolling my eyes. “I.. um..” He scratched the back of his neck, a sign that whatever he did was embarrassing.

“You got caught fucking someone didn’t you?” Mel bluntly stated. He turned burgundy which proved her right.

“Oh.. My.. God.. How… Tell me now..” I was in a fit of laughter and just had to know how he got caught using his willy nilly. 

“Well, I was skipping class with Suzan Brightonn. She was blowing me and um Miss Swift walked in a bit early. Her face was priceless though, it kind of resulted in getting me kicked out and transferred into a different class.”

“So wait, what you’re saying is that Miss Swift, the innocent angel from above, caught you getting ‘employed’?” Mel asked. “Yep, exactly.”

“Oh lord this priceless.” I was literally rolling on the floor laughing. I just had to be interrupted by Mister Jordan coughing loudly to gain our attention.

What is it with teachers coughing? Is there some kind of flu spreading that I wasn’t aware of?

“Take your seats.” He glared at each and every one of us but his eyes were focused on me. I was still lying on the floor wiping away the tears of laughter.

I was suddenly aware of the awkward stares people were giving me so I slid into my seat behind Mel and in front of Aiden and muttered a Sorry.

I hate being the center of attention. Those peasants should know by now that staring is rude.

The session went by excruciatingly slow. You’d think that since both my best friends were in the same class as me, I would be entertained. But no. Mel was too concentrated on taking notes while Aiden was not-so-quietly snoring behind me. The bell rang and Mel and I got out. Aiden was still asleep so we didn’t want to be rude and wake him up.

I walked out into the hallway and was greeted by Tiffany, a tall, skinny, dirty blonde, with the outfits of a stripper. She was in a makeout session with River; my ex. With green eyes, a Channing Tatum body, and a million dollar smile, it wasn’t a surprise that she was ogling over him.

Mel rolled her eyes at their PDA, “Would it kill you two to get a room?!”

I was a bit flabbergasted at her outburst. We had both made a pact to complete deny their existence seeing that he had cheated on me with her right after I said no to having sex. Gentleman isn’t he?