Chapter 3;

Chris's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around to see my surroundings. I was naked in a pink room while lying on a pink bed with a nude ginger on top of me. She may be hot but her sense of style matches Barbie's.

A killer headache was occurring and I could barely keep my eyes open. Worst hangover ever.

I pealed her off of me like the gentleman that I was and started searching for my clothes. Sunlight was sneaking in through her pink curtains which told me that it was morning.

Yesterday, the ginger and I hung out a bit and got completely and utterly wasted which got me an invitation to her house. I honestly didn't even bother remembering her name but what I did remember was how good she was with her hands.

Now I was suffering from a hangover and had no idea where I was exactly.

I managed to get all my clothing and get the heck out of there before the soulless got up; as soon as I got out I realized where I was. Ironically she lived right across the street from me.

I made my way towards my beat up house. Blake and I live with our father who rarely ever spends time with since he's too busy managing the 'business'. I don't mind at all, that just means that I get to do whatever the hell I wanted without anyone stopping me.

"Christina, is that you?" I heard Blake call me from across the room when I walked in. He was using the 'lovely nickname' that he betrothed upon me when we were kids.

"Shut the fuck up Blake, my head is spinning." I put my fingers on my temples to emphasize the pain.

"I couldn't care less Christy, you skipped school yesterday and apparently it was the last straw for those faggots. Unfortunately it didn't help that you threw paint-filled condoms on the teachers last week." He chuckled at my epic stunt.

"And I'm supposed to care because? You and dad both rake in enough money for a mini city so I don't have to work or turn into a snobby rich kid." I was really sick of the school telling me what to do and what not to do. Rules are obviously meant to be broken so I'm just complying.

"They want you there today to discuss your expulsion and you have to be there or else they'll resort to calling dad, and we both know how that might end." Blake gave me a knowing look.

"Fine fine, I just need to take a shower to get rid of the sex stench on me." I smirked knowing that Blake's girlfriend is out of town and he hasn't gotten laid in forever.

"You're such a manwhore I swear." He laughed halfheartedly then left the room.

How he manages to stay with one girl is beyond me. Girls are meant to be enjoyed at night after 6 beers. Why anyone would want to put up with them in broad daylight when he's sober is just mind-blowing.

I took a quick shower, got dressed and headed to school. It was 9 am so I was already late, like I care.

I pulled into the school parking lot and got out. I walked towards Principle Chase's office and was greeted by his secretary; Meredith, an extremely curvy, innocent brunette. I didn't bang her since she apparently had dignity.

"Hi Chris!" she acknowledged with her annoyingly pitchy voice.

"Hey sexy, is he ready for me?" I could see her cheeks heat up which made me smirk. "Yes, you can just go right in." She smiled shyly.

"That's what she said." I cockily stated then sent her a wink. I marched up to the door she pointed at which said "Principle Percy Chase". I barged right in since knocking is for pussies.