Uneasy Mind, Part II

"Oh god, no!"

Crimson followed my blade, as I slashed at my victim. My face twisted to a wide smile as I giggled at my deed.

"Mother will be proud," I whispered to myself, as I picked up and carried the corpse to the Beowulf's mother sent to watch over me. The beast began to devour this unfortunate human's skin and left its flesh to rot as a sign of its evil.

I hopped onto the Beowulf's back, and it carried me to Beacon Forest. Then, I jumped off and bolted back to Beacon's dormitory before my team realized that I left.
Black petals trailed behind me.

[Weiss]

Ruby left without a word, again. Where could she have possibly gone this time?

"Ugh, I'm gonna kick Ruby's ass when she gets back! All this leaving and sneaking and, just, ugh!" Yang threw her fist into the wall in frustration.

"She left around two this morning with Crescent Rose in her hand," Blake added without looking up from her book. With that, the room became silent for a while. A little more longer than I was comfortable with.

"Then... then that means Ruby's been lying to me for weeks. She won't talk to me. She promised she would." I stared at the ground, but I felt both Yang and Blake's eyes staring at me. Tears swelled up in my eyes as I got up and stormed out of the room.

"Ruby," her name slipped from my lips as I walked aimlessly through the halls of Beacon.