Uneasy Mind, Part III

[Ruby]

I snuck into our dorm room and hopped onto my bed. I laid there, thinking of Weiss. Her scent covered my body as I took it in from the sheets. With lidded eyes, I let my mind wander. My body became hot as those thoughts of her got a little dirtier, a little more physical.

No one was here.

I took this as a golden opportunity. I may be a monster, but when monsters happen to be 17 year old horny girl... I let my eyes shut as I began to relive my hormones in this silent, empty room. Quickly reaching my climax, I saw a dark image: the innumerable bodies that I had slaughtered, caked in fresh blood, dismembered and disemboweled. With a shudder I threw my head back, shuddering in ecstasy as I orgasmed intensely.

[Weiss]

I was sick of Ruby's lies.

I was heading back to the room after a long walk alone in the courtyard. I was gonna call her out and make her tell me what's wrong.

"That scheming dolt," I muttered to myself absent-mindedly. Suddenly, I heard a yelp though the hall. I knew it came from our dorm room, so I bolted to the door and shoved it open in a near-panic.

What I saw would be stuck with me for quite a while.

I walked in to see ruby on her back, laughing, with dried blood on her clothes, and fresh orgasm on her fingers. Our eyes met, with suspension hanging in the air for what seemed to be years. Her cries of pleasure became cries of shame. Tears streaked her red face as she leapt up and tried to make a break for the window.

Struck absolutely dumbfounded, I came to my senses quickly. I froze the window shut, and froze her legs in place.

"Shit!" Ruby stared at me with bewildered, teary eyes.

That caught me off guard. I never even thought Ruby would use such language.

"Let me go, damn it." Ruby kept struggling. "Please!"

I was beyond mad; I was incensed. The lying, the cursing, the secrets she held from me... what happened to my Ruby?

In an instant, she pulled out Crescent Rose and began wildly blasting at the ice immobilizing her, trying to desperately get away. Without thinking, I ran to Ruby and wrestled it out of her hands before she could react. She looked into my eyes as I watched tears leaving hers.

She surrendered.

I spoke up after a moment of relative silence. "Ruby?"

She winced at the mention of her name. "W... why? Why have you been lying to me, I'm your girlfriend, I thought we... I thought you could trust me!"

Ruby said nothing; sniffles and sobbing were all I got in return. Still, I kept going, almost screaming in rage. "And why are you covered in blood? Who did you kill? Who?"

Still no reply. She glared at me with a sort of hatred in her eyes. Binding her hands together, I set her feet free and walked her to the bathroom, locking and freezing the door shut.I sighed. "This... isn't necessary," I said in a low voice, and freed her completely. Still, she stayed silent the whole time. I turned the shower on, undressed her, and began to wash the blood off her. "Ruby, talk to me."

Again, not a word.

I grabbed her and placed her wet face on my chest. She began to bawl. "I have to kill," she started. "I have to. If I don't, then you might be next instead." As her tears ran faster, my heart beat more. I think she noticed, clumsily grabbing me and digging her face deeper. "I'm being followed and controlled, okay! I must... obey her wishes, Weiss."

"Her?" I was confused even more now.

"Salem."

My buzzing panic turned into fear as Ruby sobbed and whimpered in my chest. So Salem had her under her control...

I'll have to save Ruby, no matter what happens now.