Beautiful Wounds

[Blake]

Did I get far enough?

Can I trust someone to help? Can anyone help? I saw the destruction throughout the campus. Men and women left mutilated and membered, yet most left alive in states of agony.

Throughout my panic, questions flung around my mind as I ran through alleys, trying to get Yang somewhere safe.

She won't stop bleeding. Covered in blood, I sprinted through the alleys and corners until I bumped into someone.

"Yang's arm! Where'd it go? Where'd y'all go?"

Nora! If no one else, she can help, "Nora! Take Yang, and get her to a hospital. Then, call your team. Head to the school."

I handed over Yang, and turned on my heel and bolted back to the school.

Whoever did this, I'll make them pay. The people they took from me: Ruby, Weiss, Yang...

I'll kill them for this, whoever they are.

[Ruby]

I felt my stomach churn as I was smacked across the hall. I only had seconds to recover and dodge.

The man was fast. He wasnt called headmaster for nothing. I anchored Crescent Rose so it would protect my injured arm. It was my weak spot - I can't protect it with aura anymore. Due to the Grimm that was placed in me, it took up half of my upper arm and shoulder. Thanks mom!

"Ms Rose, you should really start paying attention to me, instead of being in the clouds."

I focused back on Professor Ozpin after he struck me with his cane.

"I'm sick of you!" The words just came out as I fired several shots and rushed him with speed. He was forced into the bullets' path, grazing his left leg, shoulder and the edge of his neck.

"Why would you help Salem, Ms. Rose? You of all people should be aware that she..."

I knocked him out. Along with the relief came a familiar feeling in my stomach. I shoved it back.

"I'll spare you, Oz. I never wanted to kill you."

I continued my ascent, and I finally saw the door. Weiss...

I ran and busted the door open.

In a crippled state among red stained sheets lay Weiss. All the hate I had mutated to sadness, to see her like this. My brief excitement quickly faded, and I slowly walked up to the bedside. I removed the sheets and was met with a sight so repulsive I could recall every detail years later.

Her skin was covered in grime, and was cold, almost icy to the touch. Her wounds weren't even covered; her pale skin was slowly being consumed by necrosis, with dark, crust-like patches of dead flesh marring her body. She looked like the corpse of someone left to rot in a ditch, but against all odds, I could sense that she was alive, somehow.

I removed my hood and gently wrapped it around her body. I picked her up, holding her tightly. I look at her face. "I'll make sure they suffer for this, my dear."

I ran, not out of excitement, but fear.

[Blake]

There was only one question on my mind: Where was Adam Taurus?

I was at the entrance, out of ideas. I was going to walk in until I heard footsteps. Instinctively I got into fighting position.

These footsteps were close. I saw the silhouette of a figure. Something that came closer into view, slow and deliberate in its steps. My eyes constantly focused, until I got...