Chapter 14 New Friends

I woke up with a smile on my face. It couldn't get better. I was doing what I loved and I was with the most amazing guy ever.

I walked into my bathroom and turned my shower on. I turned to the sink and brushed my teeth while I waited for the shower to heat up.

I got into the shower washing my body and then shaved my legs and armpits.

I got out of the shower and quickly wrapped a towel around my wet body.

I went into my room in search of something to wear. I looked outside of my window and saw it was raining.

British weather. I sighed still not knowing what to wear.

I got out my favourite matching black lace underwear.

I walked to my closest and picked out dark blue boyfriend jeans and a plain white top saying "I woke up like this" and my black leather jacket. I smiled to myself before getting dress.

I went into my bathroom and applied some simple make up. I brushed through my hair and decided to put it up in a messy ponytail.

I went back into my room and put on my white vans. Which to my surprise wasn't dirty yet. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mum making breakfast. I kissed her cheek and sat down.

"Morning mumma." I said looking at my phone, I had a message from Jace.

"Morning sweetie." My mum replied.

I opened the message it read;

Morning Angel,

God I could get used to calling you that. Hope you slept well, I can't wait to see you today. I was thinking of introducing you to some of my friends?  See you later x x

I smiled and messaged back;

I'd love to meet them. See you soon x x

Just as I sent the message as my mum put my breakfast in front of me. Pancakes, my favourite! Yum.

I thanked her before digging in.

"So what are you doing today?" My mum asked as I took my third bite.

"Jace is introducing me to some of his friends." My mum looked at me weirdly.

"I hope that doesn't stand for anything...---sexual." I choked on the piece of pancake in my mouth.

"Mum!" I exclaimed in between coughing.

"I was just saying---"

"Mum-- please. I don't want to talk about this, I'm 18 for godsake."

I finished my breakfast quickly after that.

I grabbed my phone, grabbed my keys and then kissed my mum and left.

Why are parents so--- embarrassing?

I unlocked my car and got in.

I put the key in the engine and pulled out of my driveway.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I unlocked my car and walked towards the hospital.

I said hello to Juile and walked to where Jace would be.

I got into the room and it wasn't busy.

I looked around and spotted Jace sitting with 3 people I have never met before.

I smiled at them and walked over.

Jace noticed me and got up and kissed my lips before taking my hand.

"Aye, I see this is the lass you've been talking about?" A guy around Jaces age said with a thick Irish accent.

He had short ginger hair with very bright blue eyes.

"Yeah, Brain this is Amy. Amy this is Brain." I said hello to Brain and noticed there was other people smiling at me. I smiled back.

"I'm Amy." I said just as I got attacked.

Arms wrapped themselves around my neck hugging me.

"My little Jacey has found a girl!" The person squealed. 

The girl let me go smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm Jen!" Jen was pretty, stunning maybe. She had long black hair and stormy grey eyes. She was slightly taller than me.

"We're going to be great friends!"Jen said smiling widely.

"I'm Robby." Said a husky voice next to Jen. "Jens boyfriend."

I noded. "Amy." Robby had blonde hair that was slightly hanging over into his eyes but I could see that he had deep brown eyes.

Jace lead me to a seat that was next to him.

"So I'm guessing you met in the hospital?" Jen asked.

I noded "Yeah, I volunteer here." Jen noded. "How do you know Jace?" I asked.

"We went to school together. The Four Musketeers. Thats what we used to call ourselves. See it was the Three of us but then Jen moved here." Brain said

I smiled.

"So its goanna be the the Five Musketeers now?" Robby asked.

Five?

Jace laughed and noded "If Amy wants to join our little group?" Jace turned to me, I noded.

The Five Musketeers.

I like the sound of that.

And within 10 minutes, I knew I met friends for life.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hiya,

I'm thinking of updating every Friday.

What do you think of the chapter? If you could let me know that would be awesome!

Please vote, comment and share this story, thank you ^.^

Stay happy,

Jo <3