Chapter Six

*Chris’s POV*

Monday morning was one of those days where you had to roll out of bed.

“Come on,” Dylan groaned underneath me, wiggling for all he was worth.

“You could get up if you really wanted to,” I said, my voice muffled by his shirt.

It was time to get up for school, but I just couldn’t find the motivation to move, so he was stuck underneath me with my arms wrapped around him.

I knew he was there by choice though, or he’d move me.

“Chris, we have to go to school,” he whined, using his hands to push my hips back off of him.

“No.”

I snuggled against him and kissed his neck.

“Don’t do this today,” he warned, “You won’t like it.”

I knew I was just causing trouble for myself, but I couldn’t stand not bothering him.

So I kissed his neck again, and he flipped us over so he was on top of me instead.

My eyes flew open as my back hit the sheets, and his hands had my wrists against the pillow.

“I told you that you could get up if you wanted to,” I scoffed, pulling against his hold.

He ignored my struggling and bent down to kiss me.

“And I told you it was time to get up,” he agreed.

“I don’t want to go to school,” I groaned.

He kissed my chin.

“How about now?” he asked.

I frowned. “I still don’t want to go to school.”

He kissed my jaw.

“And now?”

“Now I just want you to keep kissing me,” I said miserably.

He leaned in until his lips were right in front of me before he kissed me slowly.

I was his when he did it, and he knew it, so I made a terrible screeching sound in protest.