8-20-18//Letter 1

Dear Jungkook,

I am gonna be sending you 5 letters. They will be delivered to you daily for 5 straight days starting today. I'm pretty sure you have been noticing that I haven't been going to school since the past week. Well there is a reason. This is my last week before I leave. You are probably wondering where I am going? Don't worry, I'll tell you that and the reason why I haven't been going to school in the last letter.

So let me begin with what I want to say to you. I am sorry for making you angry all the time. I know I made you angry because that's why you bullied me right? I don't want to know why was I bullied or hated by everyone my whole life. Yea that's right, I never received love. I only received real love for a month or at least I think so. I just want to know why didn't I receive the love a normal child gets?

Is it because I was not normal? By that I mean, was I not pretty? I know the answer already. I am ugly that's why I was hated. I'll tell you a really good story in the next letter. This is it for today. Have a good life Jungkook.

Love Jia

______________________________________________________

Sorry if I made any mistakes. This story will have only 6 parts. This story is already finished. And this is my story so please don't copy it.

To me this is really sad. I even cried when I thought of it. I hope you guys liked it. Next update will be on Feb 17.

AND don't forget to read my first ever story on wattpad. It's called Broken.

This cover was made by @MintyHannah

Read her stories too, she's awesome even tho I don't know her personally.

(I EDITED IT A LITTLE BUT THE NEXT PART WILL BE UPLOADED IN SUM MORE MINUTES)