Introduction Time

Somewhere not in a cage, Amanda Walker was having Dinner with two of her colleges telling them about her plans for Task Force X.

"Lexa Powers

One of a kind. Born to two rich scientists. She had a bright future ahead of her. That was of course before she started showing signs of magic at the ripe age of 6 years old.

Those people took advantage of the fact that she hadn't yet started school. Take her down to the home lab any sort of lab in this cause and injected her with all sorts of stuff.

They were one of the scientists devoted to replicating the formula used on Captain America. Thought she'd be the key. The forgot who she was and she forgot who they were.
Only God knows how long that thing was going on. All we know is that she escaped and killed the two of them but at this stage, she could live up to her name. They wanted her Strong, so they got her stronger. They wanted her enhanced, so they turned her into an enchantress. They destroyed her body to the point that she no longer looked like how she should.

She laid low for a while only using her powers to get what she needed from people. The Streets loved her practically worshipped her. That's how she caught our attention. We wanted to bring her into our ranks but she attacked us. Probably thought that we and they were the same

She disappeared for awhile. But everything comes to the light after some time

A Long A$$ time ago-Lexa

Pulling my hood up I walked into a bar desperate to be warm again. I sat down and watched as people went up and down the stage making people laugh at their stupid jokes that weren't at all funny. The only funny one was a tall pale man. His jokes were darker than the rest and they throw him off the stage because of that.

Sulking he walked back to his table in the corner of the room. Intrigued I walked over to his table and sat across from him. Resting my head on my front arms I watched and waited for him to acknowledge me.

After some time he raised his head and stared at me while I stared at his vivid blue orbs. We stayed like this for a while just staring at each other, analysing each other before deeming the other safe.

"Lexa"

"Jared"

We stayed together after that meeting and I showed him my powers but much later in our career. We became the rulers of Gotham City.

Joker

Sitting down my hands crossed on my cane I watched as Lexa danced among the crowd, showing off and making sure she had my attention like she always did.

While I watch someone comes up to be offering his hand " finally we meet" he said his arm still stretched out " He doesn't shake hands" righty said sitting the dark-skinned man down.

"Hey, J, on the behalf of everybody Welcome back " The man -Monster T- keeps talking but I don't pay attention to a word he says my eyes fixated on the dancing siren. "-making you good money" Putting my hand up I stop him from talking further "Are you sweet talking me ?" I ask mockingly putting my tattooed mouth over my own and start laughing. He leant back and took off his sunglass looking over at my queen while I commented on his intensity.

That when he said it. When he disrespected the queen and called her a Bitch. I made it sound as if I agreed with him. Made him think that the way he addressed her was ok.

"The fire in my loins, the itch in my crotch, the one the only Lexa Powers "

Whistling I call her over " Oh come to daddy". Smirking she pulls her body over the sofas. "JJ?" she said laughing "listen you are my gift to this handsome Honka Honka" I reply getting very close to his face.