Words. They suck

A/N - ok just know no matter how much I love Lexa I don't condone any of the hurtful ways that she speaks to Harley in this.

"Lexa, Harley you coming?"

We snapped out of the trance that we were in and looked at Deadshot before following him. It didn't take a mind-reader to figure out what Harley was thinking of while she was looking at the bike. I just hope that in her insane schoolgirl crush mind that she remembers what actually happened that night. Because if I remember right it didn't go as planned. Courtesy of me. What can you do?

Harley and I walk behind the rest before she walks up to Croc. "Why do you eat people?" She's an insensitive little bitch, isn't she? Shaking my head I walk up beside Deadshot trying to get the image of Harley's ass out of my head. Why short shorts. As I stood beside him, I looked up at him and gestured those the conversation that Harley was having with Croc. Just hearing one word made him roll his eyes at her. Right now, she was asking why he didn't want to eat her. Who gets upset when people say that they don't want to eat them. She does.

" Oh is someone sad that no like how crazy she is?" I called out to her with a fake pout on my face. Hearing my voice she stopped in the middle of her path, blocking Croc. "Someone did" the pout fall on my face. I knew exactly who she was talking about. Hell everyone knew who she was talking about. I kept walking before saying " Did he really. Because he left you alone. He never loved you. You were just a toy to use and dump. Nothing special"

I kept walking forward not caring to see if my words had any sort of effect on her. Even it did no one actually cares about her. Everyone knew her story. The therapist who thought she could make her big break by helping the world's crazy person but ended up falling in love with him. Oh please, she should have been more careful with her heart. Instead, she tried to give it to someone who gave his away.

Click.

Hearing the familiar sound, I turned around to face her and smirked. She held the gun right in front of her with her right hand. Her breathing was unsteady and her entire body was covered in shakes. The words hit her hard, causing tears to fill up in her eyes. She reminded me of the first time I meet her and she was pointing the gun at JJ. Nervous and unsure of herself.

Resting most of my weight on my left, I pointed at the centre of my forehead " Come on Har-leen. Do it. Shot me. Come on. Shot his queen. Do it. We all know what happens to people who dare." I moved my hands and stared her down. She wanted to but she knew she couldn't. Slowly she put the gun down " He does love me. I'll make sure of it."

Rolling my eyes, I turned around and continued walking. Once she started moving, she went back over to Croc to and tried to continue their conversation. "Why?" Looks like flamehead wants to all the answers to life questions. "Why what?" I said looking forward. "Why do that to her?"

Sighing, I looked at him before smiling " Won't you like to know" "We would" answered Deadshot. " I need a victim, a mind to pry apart and destroy. To transform. Look at her. Look at what she's going. She's going to go around to everyone now. Try to tear them apart like I did her" They turned around and watched as she did exactly what I said she would. "So you want her to act like a drunk stripper."

"She thinks she knows how the world works. She doesn't. Someone who had everything handed to them couldn't possibly understand."

Pushing him towards her, I watched as he spoke to her only getting bits and pieces of their conversation. No matter how stupid she wants to appear. She is smart enough to realize when someone has something that she doesn't. In this case, it was the deal that Rick offered him. Deadshot tried to explain while trying to lie to her face.