Motor Racing ( Flashback)

Lexa

People really miss the freedom the driving gave them, others aren't always grateful that they were allowed to live. It pretty easy to tell who was who, in this situation. The little blonde doctor had been following us for the longest time. Stupid bitch doesn't she know that she's not needed anymore. Or does she not know that he was playing her poor thing I almost feel sorry for her. Almost.

But honestly, what did she think. That MY JJ. MY knight. MY king. Would actually love her. He doesn't. Sorry, not sorry. Anyways she should leave before I call back that knucklehead to finish up the job. However, that was mostly for a dramatic entrance than saving a life. We've killed for less. I'VE killed for less. We're not good people. Not in any shape or form. The only reason that people in Gotham respect us is because we're rich. Therefore put money in their stupid bank that we rob to put money in our pockets.

I turned around in my seat to see that she hadn't given up and was getting closer to the car. I pushed her back a couple of times before turning to face Jared. " She's still following us, hun. She's not going to give up is she? " He didn't answer my question, he just looked at me with a look that answered my question. Great.

Closer and closer she comes. On her little motorbike. I'm going to have some fun with this. I faded into the seats and watched her expressions as she drove up to the drivers' window looking at Jared. He looked at her with disgust and boredom on his face. She grunted and made a face of pain before she sped in front of us. "She's going to do something interesting hun. Don't tell her 'bout me yet. I wanna see her face when she realizes that the stop she's after is taken" I looked at Jared after I said that, to see a smirk lining his face and amusement in his eyes.

I was right you know. She did do something interesting. She sped in front us so that she could skid her bike on the floor and jump off of it. She's not at all as boring as I thought she'd be and I thought she was going to be very boring. So well done Quinzel. As great as it was to see, it really annoyed Jared but he's been away from home for so long so you can't really blame him. Now because I know that he's annoyed I also knew that there was a 97 percent chance that he's going to roll over her. So I stopped the car. Right in front of her. She didn't move. Not even flinch.

"You," Jared said dragging out the vowels.

"You're not leaving me! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME!!" Blondie said hitting the car. Feisty little thing she is.

"You.....you're a real pain in the ass"

Jared stepped out of the car after saying that an mentioned for me to get out as well before he stepped up to talk to her. The real fun's about to start. " I have done everything you said..every test, every trail, every initiation. I have proved that I love you...just accept it". Whiny isn't she. How much flirting did he do in there? Jared couldn't care less and just put his hands up to his face to stop her from talking.

" Look I'm not someone who is loved by just anyone" CLAP in her face" I'm an idea. A state of mind. I execute my will according to my plan and you...doctor...are not part of my plan" Clearly everything that he's saying isn't getting to her head because she went to hold his face. So I decided to step in and show her why. " If you can't tell doctor, he's saying he doesn't need you and your love. But that's because he has ME and MINE. Isn't that right JJ? I popped up right in front of the car and walked up to Jared. Eye Brow raised and smirk on. I was talking business. She looked shocked and her hands fall off his face. Thank god I thought I going to rip her hands off. She backed away at first but then she shook her head and looked back at Jared.

"Please let me in. I'll...I'll love you more than she does I'll give you more than she does I promise..... just let me in. I promise I won't hurt you" Wow well... she's got to go. 

I stormed up to her and pushed her onto her knees. Bow before the queen. " YOU will NEVER love him more than I do. HE is MINE. NOW AND ALWAYS. And you could hurt him even if you tried. AND you can't give more than me. I GIVE HIM EVERYTHING THAT I AM AND MORE. You have not that he to give that he doesn't get from me. So LEARN YOUR PLACE" I watched the tears run down her face before I walked up to Jared.

Then out of nowhere, this truck driver comes up to us and starts interrupting us. " Hey, dick face!!! Mind having your bitch scream somewhere else?" Blondie clearly didn't like the interruption. Running up to Jared, she pulled out his gun and shot the driver. Well, the worm has teeth. Turning back to us, she held the gun up to my forehead and looked as if she was actually going to shot my brains in like she did him.

"I dare you to"

She glared at me, pushing it deeper into my forehead before moving it away and focusing all her being on Jared.

" I was gonna say " I wouldn't do that if I were you.

He lifted up his head and she placed the gun on him. As if that was going to happen. He pushed his forehead closer to the barrel, pouted and put his hands up "Don't hurt me. I'll be your friend" You could almost SEE the thoughts go through her head at the moment "Do it....do it do it do it" chanting usually helps people but if this fool doesn't stop asking her to shot him, God help me.

"My heart scares you but a gun doesn't " Here comes the tears. Come on you have to be stronger than that. How did you possibly last in secondary school or high school? " DO IT!!!" Jared screams in her face. Too bad, he takes the gun out her grip before she could. But let's be honest she wasn't going to. Laughing, he puts it up to the corner of his head. " If you weren't so crazy I'd think you were insane. Go away. I don't need your love"