9

Monday morning

As i realize what day it is, i grown, feeling like shit, i get out of bed to get into the shower, i dry my hair and put it into a high pony. knowing that Blake is going to be there i put on some gentle make up, so i look better.

as i look at myself, i get my phone to take a picture of myself, i suddenly get the urge to post it onto Instagram, Blake didn't like me doing this as he thought that random people, would be able to see me and how beautiful I look.

I did as he asked and deleted my account because I just did. When I looked at the picture 20 minutes later nearly 300 people have already liked it and I have a few comments, I clock on them
Ivy* stunning👌🏼❤️❤️
Sophia* Peng AF xx
Minnie* sexy 👌🏼
Leah* slag
There were 20 reply's to that comment
Minnie* don't be such a bitch, just because your Kelly doesn't mean u can take it out on her, your fugly
FAT AND UGLY
When I read that comment I laugh to myself and message Minnie
Me* hey, thank you so much for sticking up for me! Xx*
I get an instant reply
Minnie* your welcome, us girls need to stick together when botches like that try to hurt us! XOXO
Me* yeah, I guess we do, see you at school xx
Minnie* sure, meet you at the bus loop, will Ivy and Sophia be joining us??? XOXO
Me* yeah, I don't go anywhere without them, and Paige but she is in hospital, we're going to see her after school if u wanna come, there is a spare seat in the car? Xx
Minnie* I would love too ❤️❤️ thank you for asking, gtg XOXO
Me*bye x
I carry on looking at all the comments and he only bad one is 'slag' I reply to all of them. I put my phone in my bag and get my lunch ready. By the time I Finnish I have 15 minutes to spare, so I take my hair down from my pony and curl the ends and do a twist in my hair, and pin it back with a bobby pin.
By the time Zoe calls up I am on my way downstairs. She looks at me and smiles
"You look lovely today...really Blake is such a dick...sorry!" She says apologetically. I just smile at her
"It's fine...really it is" I say and grab my bag.
I walk out to the bus stop and everyone smiles at me even my brother.
"Woah, you came back to the living...you ok" James says to me, I nod and he gives me a very firm hug, it took everything for him not to go and kill Blake, James is best friends with his brother Brian, they have been best friends well forever.
Brian came over and said that even his parent are ashamed of what he did to me, everyone is on my side even though I didn't want anyone to be.

I suddenly get my phone out and block both Leah and Blake because I can't be bothered with them at the minute, the high school bus turns up.
James hugs me
"If anything happens after today he will be a dead man!" He states and gets onto the bus, I am left with Tom, he looks really sad.
"Hey, what's up?" I ask because he looks like he could cry.
He stands up and comes over to me and envelopes me in his arms, meaning that he has seen the video that was shared around so many times that I didn't have any power of it, meaning that there is nothing I could do about it!
I spent most of Sunday in bed watching the saddest films I could find in one day I watched
- the notebook
- ps, I love you
- dear John
- safe haven
And loads of others, I watched all of them.

Authors note
Sorry, but I just wanted to say thank you so much for voting and reading my book, love you all!!!

Ohhh, just a question almost all of you would have seen this film but the saddest Disney film that I know and that I will always cry at is.... the good dinosaur, please don't judge but it's such a sad film knowing what happens to him, I'm quiet a sensitive person but if you haven't watched it WATCH IT

I also spent a lot of it in the Bathroom wiping my eyes, at the same time as Blake messaging me asking me to talk to him, I turn my phone onto don't disturb, i fall asleep quite late, the last thing that I remember was watching the ending of safe haven and becoming really confused when you find that their mother isn't alive but is a ghost, that really got me as well as crying, I was a confused crying mess. As the film finished I got out of bed, went to the toilet, brushed my teeth and hair and got back into bed.