Life without you

I ran into my room because I couldn't stand the fact Corey was gone. Zachary had gotten the call earlier today. I was so upset because I knew Zachary was upset. He was on his way over to my house. I had to be the brave one. He stormed into my room.
"Oh Zachary." I cried out hugging onto him as tightly as i possible could. He just held onto me. I felt the coolness of his tears hit my back.
"It should of been someone else!" I screamed out. "Not Corey!" I fell to my knees and pulled at Zacharys pant leg.
"Its okay baby girl." He smiles through his cry. "At least I have the girl he wanted me to be with." He pulled me to my feet. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." He kissed me softly. "I'm so glad you're here for me Laney. Where have you been all my life."
"Here. I been here the whole time." I kissed him back even deeper. I could feel the heat of our bodies pressing against each other. I stopped to look into his eyes. "Please don't leave me for another." I know I'm clingy.
"I love you Laney."
"I love you too."
I knew times like this wouldn't last long. The feeling it gave me was like a, it wouldn't last, feeling. This hurt more than Coreys death. I loved this boy so much. I couldn't let anything happen to us, but I don't control the future.