I Love Him

I wake up the next day in my bed. I look around for Zachary but he's no where in my room. I look at the note next to my bed saying "you been fucked". Yeah no shit I laughed I read the rest saying "go down stairs to your kitchen hot thing". I rush down the stairs and my nose picks up something tasteful. I hear my brother laugh and then I hear Zachary. I smile at hearing them laugh together. Its been awhile since I've heard my brother laugh. I continue to the kitchen, "I see you guys are enjoying yourselfs."
Cody looks up from his plate of food and speaks with his mouth full, "Yeah since Zachary stayed the night last night, which I heard EVERYTHING! He decided to make us all breakfast. I hope you used protection."
I just stare at him embarrassed, "You heard everything?...." I look at Zachary then back at my brother.
He could only nod.
"Well champ didn't you say you was heading to your friends?" Zachary buds in.
"Yeah! See ya!" He jumps up, chugs his juice and heads for the door before shouting out, " Love you sis."
I was shocked. He never says those words to me ever. Thinking to myself Zachary comes over to me and kisses my head.
"Good morning beautiful I hope you slept well." He gives me a wink.
"Was that sarcastic?"
"I mean..."
I get up and push him against the counter and I smirk. He kisses me and picks me up and slams my ass against the counter. His hands slid up my shirt. I get excited instantly when I hear the unclipping of my bar. He then grips the bottom of my shirt and pulls it over my head. I then slip my bra straps off and let the bra hit the floor. He grips my tits and begins to play with them making his way down to my upper thighs. He reaches up my shorts and kisses my thighs. I could not help but clench my thighs together. I am still shy with this whole having sex thing. I didn't want him to know I was wet. He knew anyways. He makes his way back up to my breast. His lips, his tongue. And his hands all playing with my nipples. I wrap my legs around him and pull him him for a make out session. I then make my way off the counter and push him against it. I get on my knees and go to undo his pants. The rest was history.