A What! (Part 2)

This nightmare. I want it to end. I wanna tell my mom I really do. Its hard to do these things knowing anything could happen. I feared a lot. I get my fear from my dad. He got scared he couldn't raise a family. That's the main reason he left. I used to think he left because of me. That's a story for another day. Right now this is about this baby. I place my hands on my belly and smile. I can't believe I'm having a baby with the man I always been in love with. It wasn't long when we was just in school waking down the hallway together and now we are having a baby. 
It's time to tell my mom. This is my life not hers. I'm an adult now. I grab my phone and run down the steps tp the kitchen.
"Mom, I need to tell you some-" My phone rings. I go to answer as my mother is confused.
"Zachary I'm glad you called babe. Mom wanted to know if you are coming to eat dinner and I'm getting ready to tell her about the baby." My mothers mouth dropped in shock.
"You're having a baby!" She yells with pride as she pulls me into a hug as I drop my phone to the ground.
"Yes mom, I'm having a baby."
This wasn't how I planned to tell her, but I'm happy she is happy. Now the pain and feeling of keeping it a secret is gone. My mom pulls away as she picks up my phone and hands it to me. I pull it to my ear and hear Zachary crying in joy.
"See you at dinner daddy to be" I say as I hang up after telling him bye.