Chrismas

I sit up in my room and look around for my journal. I always write when Im upset and now Is the time of writing. My mom opens my door.
"Hunny Lyle is downstairs," she pauses, "He's crying and upset."
I look over at my mom as my heart sunk in. I go downstairs and go to the kitchen to grab our favorite soda which was Dr. Pepper. Then I walk to the living room to see him holding his head and gasping for air. I sit down next to him and pull him into a hug. He goes to speak but no words come out. I brush his hair back.
"Shh, don't speak. Just cry. Let it out. Im here for you." I say to him holding him close to me.
Hours seemed to past and by this time everyone was here. Zachary, Molly, and Linsey.
"She's gone guys.... She's actually gone guys." Lyle then started to cry again.
"Oh my God Lyle. What happened? Did the Chemo stop working or something?" Linsey began to cry with him.
Linsey is the reason Eve and Lyle got together. Eve and Linsey were two peas in a pod and now theres one pea in the pod. They were always together before she got bone cancer.
Zachary looks over at me and goes to hold my hand. I pull away from him and stand up and I began to shout.
"Why the fuck would they not do anything about it! Why the fuck didn't they try harder!" Everyone saw at this point that I was so upset that I was letting my anger issues go outta wack.
"Babe calm down!" Zachary shouted back at me.
"No don't tell me to calm down and don't ever yell at me ever!" I yelled back at him.
He got so mad he walked out the door and Lyle went after him. I had then realized what I did. There was so much happening at once that I totally lost control and went off. I was already upset because my dad was fighting to take my baby brother away. I could not be with out Cody. He was the one keeping me going at this point.
Everyone left and Zachary still hasn't answered my apologies. Not only is my brother leaving, I might not have a boyfriend either..... My Christmas was ruined. Unless I thought.
I wake up and look out my window. The snow looks like clouds. I make my way downstairs. Zachary was in the living room with a gift. And to think I thought he hated me.
"Zachary?" I say.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday. You were upset. I should of been there instead of yelling back." He hands me the gift.
I open it to see a ring in a tiny box. No not an engagement ring. It was a promise ring.
"I love you so much Zachary." I hug him.