A what!?

After all the worrying over the night I couldn't help but wonder if this will improve my relationship with Zachary or if it will end in ruins. Molly was the only one I could talk to but I didn't wanna tell anyone. Not even my own family. What am I supposed to say? Hey I opened my legs and got knocked up? Oh god if they knew I was sexual active they would have a fit. Yes I get it I'm 18 and can make my own choices but I'm still scared. Telling my family would man they would worry more about me. I didn't want that. I wanna be able to improve myself but I can't do anything with others worrying.
I lean up out of my bed with 45 messages from Zachary. Jesus babe I can't even sleep without you up my ass.
All the messages was about if I told my mom yet and how I should break the news if I haven't. I kinda don't wanna deal with this stuff at 8am. I just wish there was a robot that could tell my mom for me you know? If only it was just that easy.
I sit on the side of my bed with my legs hanging off. I take a look around. Should I even get up out of bed? I feel like I'm about to get sick.... oh yeah I almost forgot I am pregnant. I get up and make my way to the bathroom as I tip toe down the hallway. Trying to not make any sound. The last thing I want is my mom asking me questions.
30 minutes later~
I walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me because I decided to take a shower. I walk fast to my room but that didn't stop my mom from beating me to my own room door.
"Laney why are you in a rush?"
"Ah! Mom!" She screamed, "I was just cold and wet....."
"Oh, okay. Well breakfast is done and is waiting for you. Is Zachary coming over today?"
"I uh.. I'll text and ask him then let you know!" I smile at her before pushing myself into my room.