8

Seulgi

I could hear some chattering near me. It wasn't very clear but I caught some of it. I pretended to be sleeping.

"She might've hit her head during the crash. It's almost like a miracle that she's still alive."

Crash? As in car crash?

The mattress seemed uncomfortable and I started to shift around a bit,

"There are less chances of her remembering everyone."

I opened my eyes to see a woman, who I assumed, was my mother talking to a doctor.

"Mom?"

The woman turned her gaze towards me. She walked to me with tears in her eyes.

"Oh Seulgi." She started crying.

So this meant that I am Seulgi?

"You remember me. Thank god you remember me." She looked me in the eyes thenn kissed my forehead.

Just then, a man walked in with a boy who seemed my age. He had a bouquet of roses in his hands.

"Dad? B-Brother?" I started making assumptions.

"I'm not your bro-" the boy was interrupted by the man sushing him.

"Seulgi! It's great to see that you're up. Eric really wanted to see you." The man, who I assumed was my father, said.

So, the boys name was Eric.

He gave me the bouquet that was in his hands and went behind the man.

Just then, I felt a shooting pain in my head. I try to rub the area, only to feel bandages wrapped around it.

"M-My head aches..." I addressed my problem.

"Then please lie down and take some rest. The nurse will give you some medicine." My mother said. I did as she told me.

"Beomjin, could I talk to you about something." Mom asked the man. Without listening to his reply, she took him outside. Now I was alone in the room with Eric. I decided to close my eyes and go back to sleep so that I won't have to interact.

***

Why am I suddenly remembering this incident?

Maybe it's because Wendy said that she has seen me after ten years. I know I have a weak memory and had a memory loss. The doctor said that it might take time for me to recall everything.

It's been ten fucking years and I haven't recollected one memory.

Actually, I have one.

The moment when some girl confessed to me. I can't seem to remember her face which has annoyed me a lot. My curiosity can't handle it.

Just then, Eric and Wendy walk in.

"Sorry to leave you alone like that." She said with an awkward smile on her face.

I find Wendy cute honestly.

"It's okay. Don't need to worry bout it much." I replied before I could get lost in deep thought.

We continued to eat and chat. Wendy seemed more lively. What could have Eric said to her?

It could be something about me. Not like I cared.

I wasn't paying attention to what Eric said, but it made Wendy laugh and then she kept smiling.

That smile...
Why do I feel like I've seen it before?

My exams are approaching I will probably flunk everything

I will probably flunk everything.

Ich finde mich haßlich
Har har har