Chapter 40

Cat's POV

The whole time I was thinking; when was I ever going to tell him?

It wasn't even something Harry should get mad at. It was Luke who kissed me. Not the other way around.

The way his cold, mean, face forced me into doing something I never thought I'd do in a long time.

How could someone be this selfish? And now here he is, sucking the life out of my best friend. Feeling her from chest down.

I snap away from my thoughts as I realise that I'm staring in disgust. Kelly takes notice and makes the motion of gagging which makes me huff out a breath in amusement.

"I'm never going to get a boyfriend" Kelly sighs.

"Sure you will Kel Del" I give her a sweet smile and she replies with a shrug.

"But the truth is Kelly, you don't need a boyfriend, no one actually needs a boyfriend or a girlfriend. People just want to feel love. Maybe they need love but what they don't realise is that there are people that love them but sometimes not the person they were aiming for. So that's why you have to be free and let the people who love you come to you"

That made more sense in my head...

"Maybe you're right

But boys are too hard to get.

I'm going to be a lesbian." She says in a monotone, as she stares deeply to the ground.

I raised my head and look at her with confusion. "You can't just choose to be a lesbian."

"Why not?" She argues.

"Well...Uh... I don't know..."

"Do you have something against lesbians?"

"No..."

"Okay, that settles it then. I'm a lesbian."

Christy and Luke both look at her then to me and they burst out into laughter. I try to hold in my laughter for Kelly's sake.

"Laugh all you want, but when I find a hot lady, and we become the hottest couple at the school, you'll see who'll be laughing" she firebacks.

"Trina..."

I snap my head at Christy and shoot her a glare. Ever since she and Luke have been dating, she's turned into him.

"You know I hate that nickname!" I whine.

"Awwhh suck it up Trina" Luke laughs.

I lift my middle up at him and he raises both his hands in 'surrender'

"And Christy, don't make me call you Chris"

"Oh shit, okay I promise not to call you that again" she says with wide eyes.

Luke looks at Christy and they continue to stare at each other.

I've wondered what had happened to Christy's last boyfriend. He was not mentioned at all.

What was his name again...?

Coden... Cade... Ca... Cameron?

Cameron.

When the bell rang; I shot up from the ground and headed straight to class. I hear someone run to me and see that Ashton has noticed my existence.

"Hey Ash" I greet him as he walks beside me.

"Cat, it's been a while since we've talked" he giggles.

"Has it?"

"Mm yeah" he smiles.