Chapter 45

Harry’s POV

I push the blonde slut off of me and glare deep into Luke’s eyes. He gives me a smirk that makes me want to punch the shit out of him.

I look at both of them and they give each other smiles as they high five. I shake my head and run down the stairs to catch up with Cat.

Fuck I really blew it, I had to be a gullible little shit and go upstairs with Cat’s stupid friend.

I just can’t believe Christy would do that to her own friend though, it really bugs me.

Shit but it was my fault too..

I should’ve pushed her off when I had the chance to.

I look above the many heads of the teens that crowd this house, but I don’t see Cat. I look around and see everyone staring at me but I don’t give a fuck about what they think. I just need to find Cat.

I suddenly see a familiar body figure pushing and shoving their way to the front door.

“Ashton!”

“Ash! Please!” I yell.

He turns around and his eyes are bloodshot from tears. He tenses his jaw and looks at me straight in the eyes.

“please, I don’t want to talk right now” he says, shaking his head.

“yeah bu..”

He cuts me off by walking away. What is his deal? Why is he sad?

I should be the one feeling sad. I might lose my girlfriend in any minute.

Wait…Luke…

Maybe it’s got something to do with that guy.

 Luke’s really confusing..

Why should I even bother to care about Ashton when he hates me.

But fuck I’m going to beat Luke’s ass once I find Cat.

I look around once more but I don’t see her.

I look up and see Christy waving at me with an evil smirk. Oh if I weren’t a gentleman, I would have bashed the shit out of her just then.

God, I’m starting to hate blondes.

--

Cat’s POV

“Ash mate, if you want you can come inside” I hear Calum say to Ashton as I walk to the front door.

I then hear the car door shut and footsteps coming towards me.

I sigh and open the door. The house is quiet like if it were abandoned so I guess my mother is sleeping.

I walk upstairs and hear the loud footsteps of my brother and Ashton following me.

“Are you okay Cat?” my brother asks me, holding out his arms for a hug.