Chapter 53

Cat’s POV

I’ve just got a call from the one and only Harry Styles telling me that his family wants him to go to England for the week. I of course told him that he should go.

I don’t want to be the reason he can’t make up with his mum again, surely she still has unconditional love for him.

I can’t lie, I do feel a bit gutted since the holidays are the only time Harry and I get to spend every minute together but he’s only going for one week and when he comes back we’ll have a week left to do whatever.

The tone of his voice still confuses me, when he said he didn’t want to go to England, I know that he misses his family so why did it sound like he didn’t want to go?  I would go with him but speaking of family, my mum wants me and Calum to spend more time with her new boyfriend so she’s planning a little camping weekend for us. By now you would think that my mum’s boyfriend’s name would stick to me but it hasn’t. I still can’t remember his name.

Unfortunately for me, Calum’s gone for his one week tour with his band so now I have to go alone.

This should be fun.

I guess now I have to spend the first week without my boyfriend, my best-friend and my brother. I feel sorry for me.

--

“Are you sure you’re okay with me going?” Harry asks. His hands cup my face and I nod as an answer.

“I promise we will hang out every day next week” he presses his lips onto mine and our lips move perfectly together. 

“Have fun then” I smile

“hmm I’ll try, it’ll be difficult without you though” he says, giving me one of his cute sad smiles that makes me want to wrap my arms around his waist.

“Catrina, come and say goodbye to your brother” my mum shouts.

Everyone is here at the airport, my brother and his band and Harry. What a coincidence that their flight is near the same time.

I unwrap myself from Harry and walk over to my brother who waits with his arms open.

“Come here you slut” my brother giggles. I roll my eyes and he pulls me in for a hug. He then squeezes me tight and carries me which causes me to panic and I punch him playfully in the arm to make him let go of me.

“I’m so glad you’re leaving” I tell him, faking a bitchy smile. He laughs and messes up my hair with his hand. “You love me” he pokes my dimple and teases.

I hear “aww” from Calum’s friends and even from Harry and I my eyes go wide in embarrassment.

“Yeah I know” I whisper to Calum. 

“Bye Cat!” Michael yells as he runs up to me and hugs me. His face nuzzles in my shoulder and he fakes a little cry which makes me laugh.

I see Ashton and Luke holding hands as they walk over to me and I greet them with a hello which soon turned into a goodbye.

“I’ll miss you so much!” Ashton cries.

“It’s only for a week Ash” I giggle. Luke surprisingly pulls me into a hug along with Ashton and we all hug. “gudburr Cat” Luke says.

I think he meant “goodbye Cat”