Miss-taken Identity

I wore my freaky and tallest stiletto…

I shook my hair for a naturally sexy messy look…

I always wear red lipstick and heavy mascara. I always do when I’m tensed.

I will definitely nail this one, literally nail it…

With my bejeweled clutch purse and my sexy mini dress, I walked out of my BMW and went straight to the front door.

I may look like a high school chick but I don’t care. Besides, these people know me – from the bar tender, to the bouncers, the waiters and waitresses, even the club manager.

It’s quite easy to get a free pass in your own family bar. But hey, it’s just a secret between the two of us.  I rely on you and I hope that your lips are sealed.

“Hi Dalton, Hello Jerry”, I greeted the two bouncers keeping peace at the club. They just waved at me and opened the door. I heard some crazy girls shouting and screaming in line waiting for their turn to get inside.

Since I am in a bad mood today, I stopped, turned around, and smirked at them as I said sorry…

Inside, the music was so loud…

Oh no!

Not this song again! My friend used to sing it and I keep on hearing it even in my sleep.

I looked around…

He should be here somewhere…

Where is he, that tacky looking smug guy? What are you wearing right now?

I saw a guy near the counter. He was talking to a bitchy and slutty girl while drinking his scotch on the rocks. I can hear his irritating laugh from afar and I do not like it.

I was like walking in a ramp when I raised my hand to the bartender. His name is Leon and he’s just working here part time; a student by day and a bartender at night. And did I mention that he’s kind of cute?

He gave me a fancy looking cocktail. I just batted my eyelashes and smiled at his direction. With an evil grin, I moved closer to the guy that I was originally looking for. I called him by his name not more than once or twice but he’s not looking back. I even tapped my stiletto but the music is just too loud for him to hear it. Irritated, I just moved closer since I’m too irritated and tapped him by the shoulder. he’s He was about to look back when I smiled at the girl he’s flirting with and rolled my eyes to tell her to move away and go look for someone else.

This time he’s mine and yes just in time; I poured my cocktail all over his head. He shouted. He raised his eyes and met mine…

Oh my god, it’s not the guy that I was looking for…

What should I do now? I need to think of something…

Good thing I haven’t lashed out at him yet…

“I’m so sorry; I am really sorry,” I grabbed some table napkins and gently dabbed on his now wet polo.

I couldn’t help but smile, though. He met my gaze and he just started laughing hysterically…

“I know you did that on purpose, right?” he asked me and his eyes wanted me to say yes.

“No… No… I just tripped and just when I found my balance I saw my drinks pouring upon your head,” I smiled back and sweetly said sorry…