The Real Mojito Guy

I can’t believe that I doused the wrong guy with my drink. I kinda liked the idea and the feeling but I can’t help but laugh at the sight of him. Good thing he’s too cute and charming. But I must find the real guy I came here for.

I started dancing around the room and looked around if I could see that guy that got my new friend knocked up.

I danced and roamed around like a real party girl. Then, the sight of the slut I shooed away earlier led me straight to the guy that was looking for.

I slowly danced my way to their spot, and played a scene in my head, deciding on how to attack this one. Now the stage is set but I remembered that I have already poured my drink on someone else.  Change of plans – I need to make this plan of attack even better and more fabulous; something that would top what I just did earlier.

Then an idea came to mind…

 I went to the washroom to freshen up…

I checked my stilettos…

I wore my freaky and tallest stiletto…

I shake hair for a naturally sexy messy look…

I always wear red lipstick and heavy mascara. I always do when I’m tensed.

I will definitely nail this one, literally nail it…

With my bejeweled purse and my sexy mini dress, I went out without any plan at all…

I just needed to be resourceful…

I walked the way I always do towards the location of my target. As I strode along, people made way moved aside, just like the parting of the great Red Sea. Then I stopped to tap my target on his right shoulder. I had to make sure that it’s him. I waited until he showed his smug looking face, and when I knew I had the right guy, I slapped him as hard as I could.

The DJ stopped the music and everybody froze. The spotlight was suddenly on me. I told the slut that the guy she was flirting with just knocked up my friend but didn’t have the balls to own up to his responsibilities. I told her to move closer to me and when she did; I snatched her mojito and turned my gaze at the now confused guy. He had that “what the hell are you doing” expression on his face.

“By the way; this is for your baby,” I poured the glass of mojito on his head. I was about to slap him for the second time but he grabbed my arm. His grip was firm and my wrist was starting to hurt but I didn’t show him. Using my knees, I kicked him where it’d hurt the most. I started to walk away and never looked back…

As I was walking away, someone called me but then I heard a loud thug.  What I didn’t know was that the guy I just humiliated was about to rush towards me but the guy I’d initially poured my cocktail over earlier sprang into action and stopped the jerk dead in his tracks. Yes, I had a knight in shining armor. After punching the bastard, he called me, and smiled. I just winked at him and continued walking towards the door.

The music started playing again and the people resumed dancing…