The Bitch

I dropped the girl home with a promise that I will make things right. In return, she promised that she’ll do the same. It’s a fresh start for both of us.  But before I start this new chapter in my life, there’s something that I needed to do first. I went straight to my room but managed to greet my nanny and my parents first who were busy watching some movie in the family room.

My nanny was holding a bowl of popcorn and my parents were clinging to each other. I guess they haven’t noticed my hair yet because once they do; it’s going to be a huge issue. My mom sees me as her totally perfect daughter and my dad sees me as a strong and independent lady; tough enough to handle anything on my own. Who wouldn’t love such role models in my life?

Oh well, life is not a fairytale. And that’s something that I learned today. That’s why even Cinderella had to go back home and leave the ball before the clock struck at midnight. Snow White also needed to be kissed and awakened from her slumber. Who knows what dreams she had when she was in deep coma?

I took a bath and changed my clothes; I wore a red mini dress and paired it with a pair of stilettos.

I put on a simple pair of earrings…

Then a necklace and a bracelet…

I put on mascara then applied red lipstick …

I grabbed my bejeweled purse and my car keys…

I had this impish grin as I walked towards my car…

This is the new me. Goodbye to the Ms. Goody old me hello to the bitchy temptress that I will be from now on…

I won’t be the girl who won’t speak her mind when asked…

I won’t be the girl who would always do the right thing and follow by the rules set by others…

I won’t be thinking of what others think of me anymore…

From now on, there’s just one simple rule for me. And that’s to break the rules…