The Heaven

I suddenly stepped on my car brakes and my car airbag suddenly pop up, the car monitoring system suddenly talked.

“Are you okay Miss?”, I run my fingers through my now messy hair. And answered back that I’m okay and that there’s no need to alert my parents and whoever the system is directed to call if ever something bad happened to me when I’m driving. I removed my stiletto and walked bare foot in the sand before I open my car door.

Oh my god, did I kill her. I should be the one committing suicide and not the tool for it; I knew this girl is crazy to walk over a fast running car. Is she an adrenaline addict, a daredevil in disguise…?

Oh well if she is I could have died from heart attack; I kneel down to checked if she’s hurt.

I don’t want to move her or shake her off to not ruin the chance that she might survive if ever, I am about to dial my phone to call for her when…

Someone grabbed my hand, I scream but the wind is too strong so I just shut my mouth up. Suddenly I am face to face with this girl lying in the ground with her left hand clutched up in her chest.

“Am I in heaven”, she just asked me and she started to smile. Dazed and confused I didn’t say anything…

Oh I totally forgot I am wearing a white dress and my hair is being blown by the seaside breeze and the rushing waves produce a calming sound. So this might be heaven…

Suddenly I am back to reality; I screamed at her and asked her if she’s really insane.

“Are you insane? Or are just suicidal?”, I told her as I help her sit up straight. I totally forget that I myself am also committing suicide earlier.

“Are you an angel?”, she asked back and smiled at me.