The Suicidal Type

After learning what I heard over the phone, I left the salon and asked one of the family drivers to bring the girl back to school. Then I drove as fast as I could, like those drag racers I’ve seen in movies. I was headed to the beach. Whenever I need to get away and think, I always crave for the sight of the ocean.

Usually, I head to this sweet spot at the beach where I sit and sometimes just shout as loud as as I can. Doing so allows me to let everything out. I’m never the war freak type; I’m the girl that everyone liked. Most people just want to be around me. I’m like the feel-good music that makes them happy. No, I’m no clown and I don’t want to be one. I know you’re wondering why. You may find it weird but who would make a good clown when the clown herself is sad? Kind of ironic, don’t you think? Your job is to make everyone happy, but how could you when you’re depressed deep inside?

I parked near the beach without getting out of my car. I don’t really know why I’m here. I just needed to get away for a moment. I still couldn’t believe that someone I trusted would do such a thing. I closed my eyes and tried to think of a better way to end everything – my sheltered but boring life and my now, my short-lived love life. I couldn’t go back to school and pretend that I don’t care because deep inside it really hurts. Not unless the girl he’s been seen with is way hotter and prettier than I am. A goddess deserves to be betrayed for another goddess; not just some slutty looking bitch who’d spread her legs to every man who’d sweet-talk her to bed. I screamed and shouted, just like in the movies that I’ve seen.  After I while, I felt calmer.

As the sun was setting, I looked beyond the deep blue ocean. And I thought to myself, the pleasant view contradicts the feelings I have. I started to pull the clutch and look beyond the deep blue ocean and the now setting sun, what a lovely view good thing for a…

I pulled the clutch, revved up the engine, stepped on the gas, and stirred directed the car to the direction of the ocean. Next thing I knew, I was plunging into that cool and calm sea of nothingness…

Goodbye cruel world…