•1

Niall's p.o.v
I don't know what's about him that drives  me crazy it's probably his green eyes or every time he smile you can see a beautiful dimple or maybe his kindness or maybe he's whole existence yeah I'm going with the existence .
Where's my manners  at I'm Niall Horan and yes from one direction and I'm in love with one of my band mates if you haven't guessed who it is it's Harry but I know he won't ever love me back you know how I know it's because he's in Love with Louis Tomlinson  he's been in love with Louis since the x-factor days I also told him how I feel he friend zoned me sometimes it's awkward between us.
As I remember the memories  I hear knock in my door "come in" I said Liam comes in the door "hey Nialler it's dinner time we got Nandos your favorite we'll be waiting for you in the kitchen" he says as he walks out i get out of my bed walk to the kitchen when I get there I see Liam and Sophia talk to each other while eating then I look at Harry and Louis I see Harry giving Louis Love eyes I wish that was me I sigh get my food bag sit down get out my phone I go on twitter start liking post from our fans responding some of their messages I started following some Liam found out that I was in my phone he told me to put away before he take it  away I rolled my eyes but I obeyed.
I started to get thirsty so I started to reach for my soda what I didn't notice that Harry started to reach his both are Hands touch i sincerely felt sparks all over my body I mumble a quick sorry he gave a forced smile I was about to say something before I could Liam interrupted us saying we need to start writing new songs for the new album so that's what I'm going to do tonight.