Invitation

You guys are invited to Niall baby shower I wanna do something special for my 1K readers I'm Putting one of you guys the book !So if you wanna be the book the steps are easy Step1- leave your name can be your real name, nickname, fake name Step2- ...

So if you wanna be the book the steps are easy
Step1- leave your name can be your real name, nickname, fake name
Step2- describe yourself
Step 3- say where your from like I'm from Los Angeles
Step4who do you wanna be
1- Niall new neighbor
2-Niall best friend
3-Niall's cousin
3-Harry's new neighbor
4-Harry's best friend
5-Harry's cousin
Comment the number you want I'll put you the book you'll be part of Niall's baby shower

Now the Q&A

Q-"welcome boys how do you feel being the same room doing the same interview"
H-"I hate it"
Li-" I feel uncomfortable"
Lo-"my only people here are Liam and Harry the other two can go to hell"
N&Z "see you there"
N-"I'm surrounded by snakes expect zee he's my favorite" *hugs he side zayn wraps his arms around Niall's waist*
H-*rolls eyes*
Z-"I see three two-faces here"
Q-"Okay good to hear I guess let's begin"
All-*nod*

Question for Harry:

Q:Soo Harry...I love you but why did you have to be such an a*sshole ?? Like do even care about the slightest about Niall and his feelings?How can you do that to my Irish snowflake ?? But I appreciate that you want to take care of your little girl though I'm still extremely mad that you wanted an abortion first!
H: "I love you too why did I have to be asshole to Niall because he dated zayn that really hurted his feeling Niall had to know how it felt did I care about his feelings ? not Really He's not snowflake he's annoying real life thank you I'm glad I won the case I deserve it"
N: "No you don't" Niall said mumbling

Question for Niall:

Q: "you don't deserve all the drama! And Harry doesn't deserve you! Could you ever forgive him and do you have feelings for him ?
N: "awe thanks babe Harry doesn't deserve relationship with Abigail"
H: "Sophia"!!!
N: *rolls eyes* "Yeah Sophia and yeah I'll forgive him because holding grudge doesn't make you strong it makes you bitter forgiving doesn't make you weak it set you free I'm Ashamed that I still do I'm more ashamed that he's Sophia dad"
Z:*glares at harry*

Question for me

Q: "first of all girl keep on writing! I love your story! The question from me is how long is this story going to be ? Do you have it planned or do you just keep writing till you thinks it good end?
A: "awe thanks love I'm happy to hear that you love reading my book I have it planned I have notebook that I have all the chapters in" 💕