•6

Long chapter

Harry's p.o.v
When I saw Niall with zayn in the band meeting i still had nasty feeling in my stomach after Liam telling Niall he doesn't deserve to be the band Niall and zayn left
me and the lads were back at home I was at my room looking thru Instagram I decide to go Niall page I saw 14,689 comments  with him and zayn picture
Ziallisreal- "adopt me please"
Ziallfanpage - "you guys are so adorable"
Larry-queen- "Niall when is Harry and Louis going to come out"
That comment grabbed my attention I mean me and Louis aren't in relationships but we are fuck buddies "dinners ready" Liam yelled from the kitchen when I walked in the kitchen I saw Liam and Louis talking I saw plate with cheeseburger with some fries we were eating in peace until we heard the door open and close we turned to look at the door we saw Niall walking in the kitchen "what hell are you doing here Niall" Liam said in anger "li please talk to me what did I do wrong why are you mad at me" Niall said "you know what's funny i used to think you were my best mate", "I am your best mate Li" "no Niall best mates don't date people who they like", "what are you talking Liam" Niall said in now serious tone "I like zayn OK?! Happy?! your dating my crush Niall your dating the love of my life I have liked him since x-factor I never told him because I was to scared when I grew the balls to tell him left the band then I found out that you're dating him  I hope you and him have happily ever after" he left "Li I'm soooo sorry I didn't know" Niall following him Niall was about to go hug him until Liam turned around slapped Niall so hard that he fell the ground Niall was about to get up until Liam punched him the nose he started to bleed Louis pulled him away "leave Niall i thinks best" Louis said Niall nodded got up "l-l-I'm sorry Li I didn't mean to hurt you" Niall left.

Niall's p.o.v
I have finally arrived home my face hurts badly "hey Ni how did it g- omg what happened to your face" zayn said worried "nothing Zi" I said trying to walk pass him but he grabbed me by my waist put me infront of him "I'm not letting you leave until you tell me" I sighed "Liam hit me" zayn looked surprised "omg why" "he likes you zayn he got mad because I'm dating you he punched me slapped me" I said "damn I knew he liked me but I never knew he would go this far c'mon Ni let's get you cleaned up" I nodded we went to the restroom I looked at my face in the mirror I cringed I have black eye bloody nose zayn came up to me put napkins my nose stopped the bleed "do you want me to go talk him Ni" I shook my head "no Zee it's okay c'mon let's go to sleep he nodded went to bed he gave a quick kiss the lips went to sleep while I was still awake thinking about Harry .