•2

Harry p.o.v
Hi Let me introduce myself I'm Harry Styles from one direction I love Louis Tomlinson (A/n-eww Harry wyd you need to love Niall )
I love his blue eyes they remind me of the ocean his brunette hair his sass is just wow Niall told me that he likes me but I told him I didn't feel the same way like eww no he's not my type I don't even know why he's in one direction he doesn't belong with us.
I was in the living room watching a show until the other lads came in sat next to the other couch Louis sat next to me i notice Niall wasn't there "where's Niall" I asked Liam replied saying his still sleeping.
*five minutes later *
Niall comes downstairs with a jumper and some jogger

"Hey Nialler how did you sleep" said Liam Niall was about to respond but sneezed instead "not good Li I think I'm coming down with a cold I couldn't sleep last night I kept sneezing and coughing" "That's who kept waking me up next time Niall keep ...

"That's who kept waking me up next time Niall keep it down would ya other people need to sleep"  said Louis with sass "If you don't like me sneezing or coughing stay another room or a hotel Tomlinson I can't help it" Niall sassed back that got me mad "look Niall you don't have to be rude you should be the one staying another room or a hotel Louis lives here as well show some respect" I saw Hurt Niall eyes fine he mumbled he went stomping to his room i rolled my eyes "he's so childish" I said "c'mon Harry you didn't have to that rude to him" as he finished saying that Niall came out holding a luggage and put on a backpack "c'mon Ni you really aren't leaving" said Liam "I am Li *cough* if I ain't wanted here then I will leave * sneeze*"
"Where are you going are you really gonna stay in a hotel" asked again liam "no Liam * sneeze* I'm not I'm staying at zayn House he said it was fine *cough*"
Everybody gasped even me "how dare you Niall how could you stay at someone's house who betrayed us" said Louis "he didn't betray us Louis he wasn't happy anymore"
"Now  I get you're just mad because Harry likes me protects me he doesn't like you I understand where he's coming from I mean who would like Someone  like you"
Niall didn't even say anything he just opened the door closed the door angrily we all was surprised went outside to see what he was doing he open the back seat of his Range Rover car throws in the luggage and his backpack in there he looks back at us with hurt his eyes I kinda felt bad then he walked to driver seat got in put his sunglasses in drove off.

All the love -Axx