I don't have time

I don't have time for your daily useless comments.

Your unknowingly bigoted lines.

Your hurtful idiotic remarks.

I don't have time for you to scream out your opinion in the classroom and then call yourself oppressed when I ask you to quiet down.

My own mind is already ripping my heart apart today so I don't have time for your words to do the same.

I don't want to hear your cruel langue that punches and kicks. Your voice tearing me limb from limb leaving me only with my sanity and I am questioning if I even have that.

While I sit here and bite my tongue trying to avoid a few strongly chosen words.

You scream out your defiance and your disregard for others.

I don't have time for your jokes that call people fags, or gay, or a retard, or saying go drink some bleach, or saying you act like a girl.

You say its a joke, and yet in the back of your mind, you believe it.

Jokes don't kill people, yet your words do.

Your joke fuels peoples inner demons that claw at there hearts.

Your joke makes people feel isolated and alone.

You say stupid stuff like "I don't hate gay people, but they are just mentally confused." or "Depression makes you popular" or "The feminist movement is infringing on my rights as a rich white male"

While others cry themselves to sleep you are on the sidelines criticizing their scars.

Never going through any of their hard times and yet you have the gall to say you're an expert on the situation.

So I don't have time for your words.

I have heard enough from so many of your kind that it could fuel my hate for a lifetime, but instead, I will bite my tongue and wait.

I will wait for the history books to prove you wrong, for you to be on the wrong side of history.

The people in the future will know that you are the people causing the current misery.

I never have time for your hate but I hear it anyways.

I will hear it today, I will hear it tomorrow, but maybe one day I won't have to make time for your hate.