Madame Olympe Maxime

Two years later...
Dear Hermione, Harry and Ron,
I hope all of you are alright now. Didn't I tell you this was going to happen? Anyway I hope you are all recovering well, I'm still at Beauxbatons at the moment but I'll be going to Norway next year after our Holliday all together, that's where Durmstrang is around, I hope your missing me as much as I'm missing you lot and Neville, I hope he's alright after last year Hermione! I hope Fawkes and Harry your hand and Ginny are alright now as well after all of that ordeal.
Anyway I may or may not have punched a muggle, anyway I'll see you guys soon.
Love Pixie❤️❤️
Ps I'll meet ya all at Ron's house when I get dismissed. Then I'll be in Diagon ally for the rest of my Holliday.
Miss you all see ya soon❤️❤️
"Miss Riddle!" A heavily French accented male shouted,
"Oui?!" I shouted angrily,
"Mr Fudge'll see you now." One of fudges many bodyguards called.
"Merdé!" I muttered angrily under my breath as I walked towards Madame Olympe's office, slowly glaring at the clearly amazed Aura who was smirking wildly at me.
I entered the large beautifully decorated office, Fudge sat directly opposite Madame Maxime in her enormous chair,
"Nyx, Nyx, Nyx. I'm very disappointed in you." Fudge sighed sadly,
"What 'append?" Madame Maxime asked,
"Well, I went into the village with Fleur, we where in the local pub and then this guy my age started making fun of how slow I was at speaking and then he got his friends in on it, then he started making fun of Fleur for hanging out with a 'special needs'. And I'm sorry to say I didn't use my magic, because if I had I would have hexed that guy so... ahh, anyway so I punched him and may have broken his nose..." I muttered embarrassed.
"Well, if you didn't use magic then were fine here, but Tyler isn't happy Nyx." Cornelious Fudge sighed, taking his leave.
"So Mizz Nyx, 'ave 'ou started packing, yet?" Madame Maxime asked,
"Um..."