Goodbye

"I always write!" I laughed,

"I know, but you better write in English, the boys wouldn't understand it." Hermione laughed,

"True." I laughed,

"So, goodbye guys, I'll be back!" I smiled as I hugged the golden trio, annoyingly I broke off the hug, grabbed my magically extended undetectable bag and my new broom.

I smiled sadly, I knew what was to happen but things would be set in motion after this year, and I wouldn't be able to stop them.

I was meant to see fate and help those who I see, not change it for the matter of good and bad.

But I felt relieved, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George and Harry would write to me. And I would give good advise.

I put my cloak on and threw the flu powder in the fire and shouted,

"Hogwarts!" A small smile escaped my lips as I saw Harry Hermione and Ron smiling together...

"Hello Nyx." Albus smirked as he greeted me in my Durmstrang uniform.

"Bonjour." I smiled,

"So, what's going to happen this year?"

"Well...-"

12:00

"Well then sir. We have to talk soon." I smiled as Albus and I walked out of the great hall towards the lake.

"Yes, we will." Albus agreed,

Suddenly the sound of the Durmstrang ship's arrival emanated throughout the Hogwarts grounds.

"Well at least we know they're here." I laughed as I heard the creaking noise.

Albus didn't reply, he was too busy looking at the hunk of a man and an older man walking towards us.

"Hello." Albus greeted the two men.

"Albus." Igor Karkaroff greeted Albus in a thick Russian accent.

"Igor." Albus smiled as him and Igor 'bro hugged' as the muggles would call it.

"Igor, this is Nyx." Albus introduced us.

"Hello Nyx, this is one of my students, Victor Krum. He will be your mentor." Igor told me in his heavy accent.

"Hello, Nyx." Victor smiled politely, holding his hand out for me to shake,

"Здравствуйте, Виктор. Pleaure познакомиться."(Hello, Victor. Pleaure to meet you.) I smiled as Victor and I shook hands.

Victor looked at me stunned,

"Вы говорите по-русски?" (You speak Russian?)

"И български." (And Bulgarian) I smirked, "Også norske." (Also Norwegian.) I smiled, as Victor's Face lit up with happiness.

"Мы собираемся, чтобы попасть на очень хорошо." (We're going to get on very well.)