𝐢. 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓

☁︎ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛
𝘼𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙧! 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

Killua's point of view:

"H-How long have you been there?" The girl in front of me stammered. I gripped onto the door frame as I looked at her in surprise. This girl...

The girl who I admired the most.

The girl that has a hidden talent.

The girl that has an angelic voice.

The girl, who I've been fawning over for years.

The girl, who I think that does not feel the same way as I do.

The girl, who I've been thinking every single day which also caused me to stay up late at night.

This girl... I think has a...

Previously at the same day

I woke up. Still exhausted. I don't know why, but what I've witnessed last night keeps me awake all night.

Today is our graduation day. Yet, I still haven't talk to the girl I secretly like for several years. She's a normal high school girl who has the same class as me, and what's special about her is her being unique.

"It's final. I'm going to tell her what I feel today." I mumbled to myself. I think I have enough courage to talk to (Your name) once and for all.

She kept her talent hidden, because what I know that she has a phobia called Agoraphobia, which is a subtype of social anxiety disorder.

Well that's not the case. The news I've been witnessed was she's leaving our town for college, and probably won't come back.

I rose up from bed and started my morning routine. During my breakfast, a notification pops out from the screen of my phone. I glanced at it to see...

Unknown: Please meet me at the music room after the event. I've been meaning to tell you something important. :)

That left me confused. Should I go or not? Because I've been decided to talk to (Your name) after the event also.

Time skips

The audience are clapping their hands in the background. We, the graduated students bow our head simultaneously and exited from the stage. The event is finally done.

"Congratulations!"

"You finally made it!"

I walked passed by some parents and relatives hugging each other with these classmates of mine. And they are so happy... and so do I. I wandered around looking for a certain (hair color) haired girl, yet she's not there.

"Killua!" A familiar voice was heard.

I turned around and I ended up being hugged by someone, and that someone was Gon. Behind him was Kurapika and Leorio who were proud of the two of us of course.

"Congratulations, Kil," the blonde smiled as he reaches a hand to shake, which I accepted.

Leorio, who dashes towards me, begins to rub my head with his fist. "C'mon! That hurts old man!" I yelled, annoyed.