𝐢𝐢. 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓/𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡

☁︎☔︎ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛/𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 (𝙣𝙧)
𝘽𝙤𝙨𝙨! 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝙀𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙚! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

A

/N: My friends irl found out about my book and account and I'm starting to feel like I have to delete it. Or just change my username... I think? Jk. Anyways, this is going to be a long one. Tee hee~

Edit: The note I wrote bacc then brings bacc cringy memories oml. I didn't delete my account obviously but I did change my un back then. Which is why I got 'kourourou' today. Back then, it was 'kouhai-chan_12' I think eheh.

(Your name)'s point of view:

Stressed, frustrated, tired.

Despite those three that I'm going through right now, I still have to serve my boss who yet despise me for making multiple mistakes- for example is not getting his coffee right. I even asked to myself why he would hire me if he hates me that much. Well I won't blame him, I was pretty desperate for money so I could finally pay my father's medical bills and I think this is the most decent job I could get. Also I'm quite glad that I got this job.

My boss- Killua Zoldyck is quite handsome when I first met him, yet my impression about him changed when I experienced my first day of work with him. He would always give me glares that always send shivers down my spine.

Everytime I do something wrong- even with the slightest mistakes, he would yell at me for doing my worst as an employee. It was fine by me at first, but he would sometimes cross the line. He would rub it to my face on how a low-class I am, on how poor my family was, yet I would just shut my mouth for the sake of my father's life.

I kind of understand him somehow, because handling a huge company is really difficult, which I think the reason why he's always negative and I'm pretty much used to it after three months of serving the place.

Currently, I was rushing my way to Killua's workplace with loads of papers on my hands. By the time I entered, my boss was currently busy talking with someone on the phone. I didn't even bother listening to them although I just focused on my job.

Moments later after I walked in to his office, I heard him shoving his stuffs from his desk, I was really worried that maybe another company yet rejected his offer yet again. He heaved a sigh of disbelief, his fingers rubbing his temples.

I think this is a really bad timing passing the documents, I was about to turn my heels away but it was too late, "(Your name)," he called with a cold voice. Killua reached out the papers from my hands and began to inspect them.

Third person's point of view~

"Are you taking your job seriously, (Your name)?!" he snapped, at first the girl didn't have a clue what he was talking about until she saw the rest of the papers were torn.

The girl didn't know when did that happened and how, she was about to explain him but he interjects, "I had enough of you, why did I even hire a peasant like you," he bitterly spats, the girl flinched when he threw all the papers at her.

"You're fired,"

(Your name) couldn't believe what she heard. Looking at her boss with tears forming on the edge of her eyes, "S-Sir, this is the only job I have sir. I-I was the one in charge of my father's medical bill sir, I-I-" her lips quivers, yet her words were cut off by him again.

"That's your problem, not mine,"

(Your name) is stunned by Killua's words. She tried to hold back her tears but she failed. With this, she walks out the office after taking her bag, then walks out. Everyone withessed the whole thing, and they're worried about (Your name). They knew she didn't deserve getting fired to the fact that everyone knew that she's the most generous and responsible person they know when it comes to work.