𝐯. 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓/𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡

☁︎☔︎ 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓/𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡
𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮! 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘂𝗮 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

Reminder: This sucks... Please bare with my broken English. I eventually got lazy writing the rest, including the ending. =v="

Yorknew City
12:00 AM

July 7th, xxxx

Killua decided to stay up late. Not that he's looking forward to his special day. In fact, he doesn't really care that much. He just couldn't bring himself to sleep.

Inside a dark room, he can be seen sitting on his mattress. His lit-up phone screen shone his face, along with the brightly-lit moonlight permeating through his pleated curtains on his window were only his source of light in the room.

Killua is bored. He decided to scroll through the loads of messages filled with birthday greetings from his comrades and friends who are still awake apparently.

Leorio
Welcome to adulthood, Killua! I'll take care of your first alcohol. I promise tonight is going to be your best night! |read|

Kurapika
Happy birthday, Killua. Leorio invited me to the party. I'll be there. |read|

Alluka
Happy Birthday, big brother! ♡
I had to stay awake and wait just to greet you úvù

Killua

Thank you! I really appreciate it. ^^
Please go to sleep. Goodnight! :D
|Delivered to Alluka|

Gon
Happy 21th birthday Killua! ♡
Now that you're finally 21, you're legal to drink alcohol, right? You know I waited for you for two-months so I could finally get to taste it? -3- |read|

Killua
21st* and yeah, I know.
Don't get yourself drunk. We'll leave you in the streets naked otherwise.
|Delivered to Gon|

Killua resumes on scrolling, and out of nowhere, a certain someone's name strikes him, sending him to hastily scroll back to the beginning.

This time, he took his time to scroll down. He has his blue eyes scanning intently on the screen, expecting himself to read someone named (Your name) along with the loads of messages, but apparently, that person didn't send him a birthday greeting.

And this pissed the albino off.

"Ugh. Why do I even care." Killua grumbled under his breath, carelessly tossing his phone on the end of his bed.

He draped his sheets over his head. It took him almost half an hour grumbling incoherent words, trying to get rid of that name off his head. Eventually, he drifted off to sleep.

4:00 PM

A young lady can be seen in her room. She appears to be sleeping with her left cheek pressed against the drafts of her paper works, on the table.

She's all worn out from all the non-stop research yesterday that she didn't get to prop herself to her bed.

Indeed, she's in a messy state. Her (hair color) hair is all over the place, and her plain oversized shirt is disheveled. She has her mouth open agape, a tad of drool is about to flow out on the side of her mouth.