Chapter 1

'Mina, let's eat! I have prepared breakfastfor you' said Mrs. Sakura while serving food.

'Nae omma!'.

Myoui Mina is a very beautiful, diligent and clever girl. She lived with her mother in Korea since her mother had divorced with her father.
Mr. Myoui is a very successful entrepreneur in his homeland, Japan. Myoui Mina and Mrs. Sakura have moved to Korea since Mina was four years old.

Mina has a good friend, Park Jimin. They have been friends from childhood and Jimin's father is very wealthy. However, they have been lost contact since Jimin's move to United Kingdom when he was nine years old.

'Mina,omma has a good new for you'.

Mina stop eating and looked at her mother 'What was that?'

'You will know later' replied Mrs Sakura. 'Omma sure you will very happy if you know this news'.

'Nae,I will go first because I'm afraid Mingyu will wait for me' 

📌📌📌

'MINARIIIIII!'

Mina turned back as she heard someone call her name. "Yes Momoring!What do you want?"

'Our school will have a new student and the most important thing is that student is very handsome'

'So?' Mina not interested with Momo's news because she just wait for her ChimChim.

'So I want to know him first!I feel like heart attack when I saw him!Is this love at the first sight?'

'I don't care!Mingyu,let's go' 
Mina pulled Mingyu's hand and run from Momo. Suddenly,she accidentally bumped into someone and hot coffee spilled to her uniform.Mina screamed because of the pain.

'Minari!' Momo run towards Mina and help her.

'Are you okay?' asked that boy. 'I'm sorry because I didn't see you and he go away.

'Who that boy?He is so rude!' asked Mingyu while help Mina.

'He is the new student that I told you guys before!' Momo said while mumbled.

'And the boy that you like?OMG!Please stop it Momo.He is damn rude!' replied Mina.

'Starting this moment,he already in my enemy list' replied Mingyu.

'I agree!' said Momo while high five with Mingyu.

I think I know that boy and his face is familiar.

📌📌📌

After the recess,Mina and Tzuyu go back to their class. Mina and Tzuyu is lower form while Mingyu,Momo and Sana is upper form.Mina and Tzuyu just one year older than the upper form.

'Okay class,today we will have a new student!' said Mrs Wong.

All the girls already excited except the boys and Mina.

That new student enter the class. 'You can introduce yourself now'.

'Annyeong,my name is Park Jimin but you can call me Jimin.I'm from Korea but moving to United Kingdom when I was children.I am a new student here and please be nice!'

'Good!Class,do you have any question to ask about your new classmate?'

Park Eunha raise her hand and ask a question. 'Are you single?'

'I'm single but not available' replied Jimin while insert both of his hand in pocket.

Kim Jungkook raise his hand 'Do you know how to play football?If u know,I want you to join my team'

'Of course I know'.

'Okay class!Let's start our lesson.Park Jimin,you can sit the empty desk behind Myoui Mina.

'Nae!' Jimin walk to his place.On the way to his place,he looked at Mina and smirk.

******************************

Hello guys!How was my story?? 😊😊
I hope you will like it and don't forget to vote.  ❤❤❤❤
Sorry for my bad english. 🙏🙏🙏