Chapter 8

Myoui Mina saw a lot of medicines in Jimin's kitchen drawer.She tried to take it but quickly Jimin denied it.Mina shocked with Jimin's action and his face is really serious.

'I asked you to cook,why you open this drawer!Don't touch or take care of my item!Go back to your home,Now!' said Jimin with a loud voice.He's really mad.

'I am sorry....I just want to look what is there.I don't know that you will be mad like this! Okay,from this time I will not take care anymore about you.One more thing,I can go home by myself and you don't need to insult me' replied Mina with a guilty and disspointed voice.

'No,Mi...'

Mina walked and left Jimin alone.She saw her appa.

'Why you look sad Mina?' ask Park Jaehyun.'

'Ask your complicated son'

Mina is more curious about the medicine and why Jimin is really mad when she tried to take it. There must be something that she need to know.

When Mina reach at her house

'Did you fight with Jimin?' Mrs Sakura asked Mina.

'Why?He complaining to omma?'

'He called omma and he asked you to forgive him'

'I don't have time to forgive him because I'm sure he will repeat it again if I forgive him'

'What is the reason both of you fight?' Omma asked me.

'I met a lof of medicines with different sizes and colour on his drawer.I'm tried to take it and he mad at me.'

'That was his house,right?You cannot do it because it's his privacy.Please forgive him and don't be stubborn.If he will go later,I am sure you will reget! Jimin is your childhood friend.It's normal if he mad at you because mad is a sign of loving,right?

'Hhmmm...I don't understand. Not Jimin only but appa and omma too,did you keep something secret from me?Please be honest,what is happen?' Mina persuade her mom.She's sure that her mom keep something secret from her.

'To be honest,Jimin had a...'

KRING~KRING~~~KRING~KRING~~

 'Hello,really?Okay!'

'Who's that omma?'

'Appa'

'Why appa called us?'

'Jimin' omma face was really serious

'What's wrong with Jimin?' Mina being panic

'He suddenly fainted and now he's at hospital'

'What?Hospital?I want to go to!'

'No!You have final exam tomorrow right?'

'Why?Jimin is likes my brother.It's wrong if I want to meet him?'

'Please listened to me and this is for your benefit!' Omma start her car and go to the hospital.

Again,again and again! Why??What's wrong with you,Jimin?

Thanks for read my stories and sorry for bad English 💜