Chapter 10

Myoui Mina walked towards the counter as she reached at the hospital.

'Park Jimin,what room?' Mina ask the nurse but the nurse didn't has chance to answer because Jimin already come.

'You are late!' shouted Jimin.

'Jimin!'

Jimin stans 10 cm infront of Mina.Eventhough he wears a hospital's shirt with a pale face and her hair is messy but all of the girl still looks at him.

'Follow me' 

Mina followed Jimin.As she reached at 365 room,she stopped and Jimin open the locked room.

'Enter!'

'What are you trying to do?' Mina asked weirdly.

'I said Enter!'

Myoui Mina just followed Jimin.She was shocked when see Jimin's room. She just fainted but why his room is really big! Forgot,he is rich~So lucky.

'So,how was your exam?' Jimin ask and walk toward his bed.

'Why you didn't come?You just faint,right?If I know I'll not doing the study group. It just wasting my time.'

'I'm hungry' Jimin tried to not answer Mina's question.

'See?How can I not worry if you don't answer my question?' Mina asked Jimin.

'Are you worrying about me?'Jimin smirk and looked at Mina.

'Please answer my question or I'll back home now!'

'Okay,let me tell you' replied Jimin.

Mina sit beside Jimin and looked at him.

'Myoui Mina.One day,you will know something.Either you want it or not,you have to accept it.When I know about this,I cannot accept it and I am mad.I'm being rude and I can't accept the fate. So,I don't want you to be like me because I know you are a strong girl,right? I know you are a patient girl and you are happy go lucky girl. I don't want you to change because of this stupid things.

'Why?' Mina try not to cry.She's really worried.

Jimin didn't answer because her disease come again.His face look pale and he hold his chest. He's in pain.

'Call daddy,please' Jimin said.

After that,Jimin vomit.Not a normal vomit but it contains blood.

The doctor asked Mina to wait at the outside because he need to carry on his duty.

'Mina?' appa come and hug me.

'Appa,can I ask something?' asked Mina with a sad face.

'About Jimin,right?'

Mina nodded.

'Mina,i think this is the right time for you to know about this.Let's sit and I'll tell you.

Mina sit beside Park Jaehyun and listened to her appa.

'Jimin has a Hepatocellular carcinoma .Jimin go to UK because of this disease.Appa want to make a treatment there.I thought when I bring him there,the disease will healed but no.After 3 years,the cancer spreading in his body.Jimin always cough,faint and vomit like that.

'I don't understand!But why before this Jimin is not sick?I don't believe it!'

'This is the fate and you have to accept it,Mina'

I am sorry Jimin because I can't control my feelings.My heart is hurt!You act happy in front of me?You smiled at me but the truth is you are in pain!My bestfriend lied to me and I really disspointed!Mina burst into tears and she still cannot accept the truth.

💝💝💝