Chapter 11

Everyone waited for Jimin at the hospital.Park Jaehyun quickly go to doctor when the doctor came.

"How was my son?"

"I'm sorry,her body is slowly giving out." said the doctor with sad voice.

"Are you joking?" Mina shouted.

"I'm sorry and according to his body,he only have a few hours to live."

"You are lying...I don't trust u!" Mina cried.

Mrs Sakura hugged Mina and comfort her.

"Can we enter now?" asked Park Jaehyun.

"I want" said Mina.

"Yes" replied the doctor.

"Jimin,i miss you.Wake up please!I know u are strong boy" Mina sit and hold Jimin's hand.

Jimin open his eyes and tried to talk.

"We will leave you because i know there's something Jimin wants to talk with u" Park Jaehyun and Mrs Sakura get out from Jimin's room.

"I...I miss you" said Jimin slowly.

"I miss you more" Mina cried.

"Do..Don't cried"

"I love you Chim-Chim" Mina kiss Jimin's cheek.

Jimin just smiled and suddenly he close his eyes.

Mina shocked and cried.She called the doctor and waited outside with her omma and appa.

After a few minutes,the doctor exit the room.

"Park Jaehyun,I'm sorry but we can't save Jimin"

Mina burst into cried.Her mother hugged him.

📌📌📌

Mina open the box that Jimin gave her a few month ago.It's has been a month since Jimin's died.

She open the box and there's a letter,ring and handkerchief. Mina reads Jimin's letter.

"Hello,my first love Myoui Mina. Before you read this letter,I want you know that you are my first love. I have fallen for you since we are 5 years old.Did you believe it or not,Minari?When I'm back to Korea,I said you are more ugly than before,it was just a lie because you are really pretty and i want I'm the only person to see your beauty.

Minari,I'm sorry because always make you cried.I really love you and you are the only person that can make me smile after my moms. I really want to hear you call me "baby" but i know it won't happen because when you read this letter,I'm sure that i already gone.

I know you are crying when you read this letter,that's why i put the handkerchief in this box. I really want to wipe your diamond tears but sorry because I can't.

"I know Mingyu love you because I know the way he looks at you. That's why i don't like when you are close with him.I am jealous because only me can close with you.

Lastly,I want you to be a good daughter and good wife to your future husband. I want you know that I will always love you. I will waited for you in heaven, Mina.I love you so much and please take care.

And this ring is for you. I bought this a long time ago and i want you to keep and wear this ring always. I love you my first love,Myoui Mina.

Mina cried when she reads Jimin's letter.She wipes her tears with the handkerchief. There's written "JiMina" on the handkerchief. She smiled and wears the ring that Jimin gave to her.

💜💜💜

The End~~~~
Thanks for reading this fanfic and I'm sorry because this books is boring 😂😂
I'm sorry too because of my bad english 💜💜